Alcúdia Itinerary 3 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 3 days in Alcúdia with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Whats Adventure Mallorca
- Far De Formentor Lighthouse
- Port D Alcudia
- Wind&friends Watersports S.l.
- Experience Mallorca
- Parc Natural De La Peninsula De Llevant
- Parc Natural De S'albufera De Mallorca
- Ermita Santa Magdalena
- Iglesia Anglicana
- Torrent De Pareis
- Hiperrentacar Alcudia Office
- Santuari Del Puig De Maria
- Cala Estreta
- Cala Molin's
- Santuari De Lluc
- Mallorca Charters
3 Days in Alcúdia - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Alcúdia? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Alcúdia that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Alcúdia?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Alcúdia doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Alcúdia trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Alcúdia tour:
- Considering that you are in Alcúdia for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Alcúdia.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Alcúdia?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Alcúdia is USD 243 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Alcúdia?
Typically, itineraries for Alcúdia in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Carrer De Xara, Whats Adventure Mallorca, Port D Alcudia on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Alcúdia. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Alcúdia itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Alcúdia that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Alcúdia so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Alcúdia
To make the most of your three days in Alcúdia, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Alcúdia to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Alcúdia local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Alcúdia.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Alcúdia.
Getting around Alcúdia in 3 days
While Alcúdia has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Alcúdia using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Alcúdia:
On your three day trip to Alcúdia, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette. Sample some of the best specialities at restaurants like near Port D Alcudia.
Accommodations and BnBs in Alcúdia for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Alcúdia, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Alcúdia