Alcobendas Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Alcobendas for 5 days from Alcobendas itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Alcobendas in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Alcobendas.
- Cataluna Park
- Parroquia De San Lesmes Abad
- Comunidad De Madrid Park
- Parroquia De San Agustin
- Nepal Skatepark
- Golden Park Alcobendas
- Parque Tematico Poblado Del Oeste
- Parque Tematico Del Oeste, Alcobendas
- Parroquia Santa Maria De La Esperanza
- Pistas Alcobendas
- Parking Calle Huelva, Alcobendas
- Codere S.a.
- Parroquia De Nuestra Senora De La Moraleja
- Asociacion Teatral Druida
- Parroquia De San Pedro Apostol
- Parque Jardin De La Vega
- Madrid Card
5 Days in Alcobendas - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Alcobendas is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Alcobendas when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Alcobendas tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Alcobendas ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Alcobendas. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Alcobendas. You can visit popular places in Alcobendas, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Alcobendas?
The budget cost of 5 days in Alcobendas is USD 465. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Alcobendas 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Alcobendas are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Alcobendas in 5 days?
Pinar De San Isidro, Parque Tematico El Oceano, Parque Tematico Del Oeste, Alcobendas, Parque Tematico Poblado Del Oeste must be a part of your Alcobendas itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Kinépolis Madrid Diversia, Parroquia Santa Maria De La Esperanza, Parroquia De Nuestra Senora De La Moraleja. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Alcobendas, you can add Nepal Skatepark and Rotonda La Menina to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Alcobendas travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Alcobendas like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Alcobendas.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Alcobendas in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Alcobendas on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Alcobendas
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Alcobendas. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Alcobendas for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Alcobendas, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Alcobendas for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.