Alexandria Bay Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Alexandria Bay - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Alexandria Bay is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Alexandria Bay when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Alexandria Bay tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Alexandria Bay ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Alexandria Bay. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Alexandria Bay. You can visit popular places in Alexandria Bay, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Alexandria Bay?
The budget cost of 5 days in Alexandria Bay is USD 565. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Alexandria Bay 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Alexandria Bay are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Alexandria Bay in 5 days?
Thousand Islands State Park, Singer Castle, Heart Island, Mazeland must be a part of your Alexandria Bay itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Keewaydin State Park, Boldt Castle & Boldt Yacht House, Bay Drive-In Theater. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Alexandria Bay, you can add Grass Point State Park and Aqua Zoo to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Alexandria Bay travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Alexandria Bay like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Alexandria Bay.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Alexandria Bay in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Alexandria Bay on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Alexandria Bay
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Alexandria Bay. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Alexandria Bay for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Alexandria Bay, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Alexandria Bay for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Wolfe Island Itineraries
- Brockville Itineraries
- Prescott Itineraries
- Sackets Harbor Itineraries
- Cape Vincent Itineraries
- Kingston Itineraries
- Copenhagen Itineraries
- Philadelphia Itineraries
- Fort Drum Itineraries
- Watertown Itineraries
- Wellesley Island Itineraries
- Clayton Itineraries
- Dexter Itineraries
- Merrickville-wolford Itineraries
- Forest Itineraries