Ampang Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Ampang - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Ampang? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Ampang that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Ampang?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Ampang doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Ampang trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Ampang tour:
- Considering that you are in Ampang for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Ampang.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Ampang?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Ampang is USD 252 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Ampang?
Typically, itineraries for Ampang in 3 days are best designed to accommodate City Garden Palm Villa Condominium, Tamarind Springs, Hotel Safari 2 Sdn Bhd on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Ampang. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Ampang itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Ampang that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Ampang so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Ampang
To make the most of your three days in Ampang, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Ampang to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Ampang local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Ampang.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Ampang.
Getting around Ampang in 3 days
While Ampang has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Ampang using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Ampang:
On your three day trip to Ampang, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette. Sample some of the best specialities at restaurants like near Zaini Satay.
Accommodations and BnBs in Ampang for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Ampang, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Ampang
- Leh Itinerary 3 Days
- Paris Itinerary 3 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 3 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 3 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 3 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 3 Days
- Ashford District Itinerary 3 Days
- Sforzacosta Itinerary 3 Days
- Póvoa De Santa Iria Itinerary 3 Days
- Marteleira Itinerary 3 Days
- Il Bagno Itinerary 3 Days
- Castiglioni Itinerary 3 Days
- Tanaunella Itinerary 3 Days
- Saint-pierre Itinerary 3 Days
- Molina Di Ledro Itinerary 3 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!