- 08:00 am Gurudwara Bir Baba Budha Sahib
- 09:00 am The Golden Temple
- 09:48 am Khalsa College
- 10:39 am Santokhsar Sahib
- 11:47 am Hall Bazaar
- 02:55 pm Durgiana Temple
- 03:51 pm Gobindgarh Fort
- 04:57 pm Lal Mata Temple
- 09:00 am Jallianwala Bagh
- 10:11 am Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
- 11:11 am Ram Bagh
- 12:43 pm Pul Kanjari
- 01:39 pm Attari Border Crossing
- 03:03 pm Akal Takht
- 08:24 pm Tarn Taran Sahib
- 12:15 am The Golden Temple
- 01:04 am Jallianwala Bagh
- 02:37 am Wagah Border
- 04:14 am Tarn Taran Sahib
- 05:51 am Gurudwara Bir Baba Budha Sahib
- 07:37 am Attari Border Crossing
Monday 01, Aug
Tuesday 02, Aug
Wednesday 03, Aug
12:15 am Stay for 45 min
What Mecca is to Islam, Amritsar is to Sikhism! The Golden Temple is a symbol of religious sancti...
0.9 km | 5 mins01:04 am Stay for 45 min
Any patriot worth their salt will have tears in their eyes at the mention of the unfortunate even...
31.6 km | 48 mins02:37 am Stay for 45 min
Anyone with a little knowledge about Indian freedom struggle will be familiar with the Radcliffe ...
42.8 km | 52 mins
22.0 km | 37 mins
31.3 km | 46 mins
More about Amritsar
9 Best Dhabas to Try in AmritsarIf you are visiting the city of Amritsar, you have to have a meal at these dhabas in Amritsar.
Unknown Facts About Golden TempleHere is a list of interesting facts and trivia you probably never knew about the Sikh's holiest destination - The Golden Temple. Get ready to be amazed!
7 Most Beautiful Places in PunjabThese beautiful places in Punjab will leave you in awe- From grand palaces to picturesque wetlands, Punjab is one of the prettiest states in India.