- 09:00 am The Student Hotel Amsterdam West
- 09:00 am Vondelpark
- 11:03 am Van Gogh Museum
- 01:08 pm Rijksmuseum
- 03:15 pm Huis Marseille, Museum For Photography
- 04:59 pm Jewish Cultural Quarter
- 07:11 pm Leidseplein
- 09:23 pm The Student Hotel Amsterdam West
- 09:00 am Anne Frank House
- 11:04 am Dam Square
- 01:39 pm Rembrandtplein
- 03:47 pm Oude Kerk
- 05:28 pm Amsterdam Canals
- 07:40 pm De Wallen
- 10:02 pm The Student Hotel Amsterdam West
Sunday 01, Oct Amsterdam
09:00 am Stay for 00 minJan van galenstraat 335INR 5813
No transit found09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is the largest park in the city and is also one of the most famous in the country. Every yea...
1.0 km | 4 mins11:03 am Stay for 2 hrs
It shelters more than 200 paintings and about 550 sketches by world famous artists and it has one...
1.0 km | 5 mins01:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The museum witnesses millions of tourists every year. Although, the museum remained closed before...
1.4 km | 7 mins
3.5 km | 13 mins04:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located inside the famous old Jewish quarter in Amsterdam, the Jewish Historical museum plays a s...
3.9 km | 13 mins07:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This is another famous square in the city and it is situated in the southern part of the central ...
5.0 km | 12 mins09:23 pm Stay for 00 minJan van galenstraat 335INR 5813
Monday 02, Oct Amsterdam
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
For those tourists who have heard about Anne Frank and her famous diary, this building may hold a...
0.8 km | 5 mins11:04 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
While the Dam Square is free to explore, to get the true essence of the place, make sure to buy t...
1.4 km | 5 mins01:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
It is one of the biggest and most vibrant squares in the city and it is one of the busiest too. T...
1.5 km | 8 mins03:47 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
It is one of the oldest and grandest churches in the city. If you are interested about the old bu...
2.3 km | 11 mins05:28 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The old centers of the city are surrounded and built upon the canal ring which makes the city loo...
2.9 km | 12 mins07:40 pm Stay for 2 hrs
De Wallen is the local name for the largest and most popular red light district in the city of Am...
8.3 km | 21 mins10:02 pm Stay for 00 minJan van galenstraat 335INR 5813
Explore More of Amsterdam:
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Rome
- 3 Day Trip To Great Shelford From Cambridge
- 2 Day Trip To Cherai From Cherai
- 4 Day Trip To Kobe From Richmond
- 5 Day Trip To Busan From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Biarritz From New York City
- 7 Day Trip To Denmark From Ashdod
- 3 Day Trip To Nuremberg From Manchester
- 3 Day Trip To Ravenshoe From Sydney
- 3 Day Trip To Dusseldorf From Chiang Mai
- 3 Day Trip To Salzburg From Vienna
- 2 Day Trip To Windsor From Windsor
- 3 Day Trip To Brje Pri Komnu From Trzin
- 3 Day Trip To Camp Lejeune From Leesburg
- 2 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Greenwich
- 5 Day Trip To Wando-gun From Walnut
- 4 Day Trip To Kemi From Taipei
- 3 Day Trip To Lauterbrunnen From Toronto
- 3 Day Trip To Luxemburg City From Long Beach
- 2 Day Trip To Zamalek From Zamalek
- 6 Day Trip To Sanya From Schaumburg
- 3 Day Trip To Arles From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To Langkawi Island From Vishakhapatnam
- 3 Day Trip To Rennes From Paris
- 3 Day Trip To Resistencia From Asuncion
- 5 Day Trip To Shenandoah Valley From Santa Ana
- 2 Day Trip To New Orleans From New Orleans
- 4 Day Trip To Dubai
- 3 Day Trip To Innsbruck From Wellington
- 3 Day Trip To Trondheim From Trondheim