- 10:00 am Amsterdam Museum
- 12:02 pm Singel
- 02:05 pm Anne Frank House
- 04:07 pm Homomonument
- 05:19 pm De Gooyer Windmill
- 08:21 am The Brown Cafes
- 09:58 am Magere Brug
- 11:00 am Jewish Cultural Quarter
- 01:00 pm Joods Historisch Museum
- 03:03 pm Micropia
- Free Time
- 10:00 am The Rembrandt House Museum
- 12:01 pm Nieuwmarkt Square
- 02:04 pm The Hash Marihuana And Hemp Museum
- 04:07 pm Red Light Secrets
- 08:49 am Flood Memorial The Wave
- 09:55 am Albert Cuyp Market
- 11:57 am Heineken Experience
- 02:00 pm Amsterdam Canals
- 04:06 pm Leidseplein
Saturday 01, Oct
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Amsterdam Museum is an enriching museum that introduces you to the history of Amsterdam through i...
0.5 km | 3 mins
0.6 km | 3 mins02:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
For those tourists who have heard about Anne Frank and her famous diary, this building may hold a...
0.3 km | 2 mins04:07 pm Stay for 30 min
Homomonument is a memorial in the center of the city of Amsterdam. The monument of Homomonument i...
No transit found05:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located between Funenkade and Zeeburgerstraat De Gooyer Windmill is a stunning structure in the r...
Sunday 02, Oct
1.6 km | 7 mins09:58 am Stay for 1 hr
If you are looking for something romantic which is intended to make your stay and visit to the ci...
0.7 km | 2 mins11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Located inside the famous old Jewish quarter in Amsterdam, the Jewish Historical museum plays a s...
1 m | 1 min01:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Joods Historisch Museum is a charming museum in the destination. The museum is dedicated to the J...
0.9 km | 3 mins03:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Micropia is the first museum of its kind, displaying the invisible world of micro-organisms that ...
Monday 03, Oct
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Rembrandt holds a lot of importance and influence on European visual culture. The Rembrandt House...
0.3 km | 1 min12:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This square is considered to be one of the most famous and popular attraction as well as a deligh...
No transit found
No transit found04:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Red Light Secrets is the world’s only prostitution museum. The place gives you a sneak peek...
Tuesday 04, Oct
26.2 km | 36 mins09:55 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is one of the largest and busiest outdoor markets in whole Europe. This place started tradin...
0.4 km | 2 mins11:57 am Stay for 2 hrs
If you are a lover of beer and have been enjoying your glass or bottle of Heineken for a long tim...
0.5 km | 2 mins02:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The old centers of the city are surrounded and built upon the canal ring which makes the city loo...
1.8 km | 6 mins04:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This is another famous square in the city and it is situated in the southern part of the central ...
Explore More of Amsterdam:
- Amsterdam Museum
- Stedelijk Museum
- Albert Cuyp Market
- Diamond Museum Amsterdam
- Museum Van Loon
- Escape Pub
- Jimmy Woo
- 2 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Amsterdam
- 4 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Tel Aviv
- 4 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Ernakulam
- 6 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Carmel
- 6 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Markham
- 3 Day Trip To Amsterdam
- 4 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Corning
- 3 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Oxford
- 8 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Grafenwöhr
- 3 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Nieuw-vennep