- 09:00 am Van Gogh Museum
- 11:07 am Bloemenmarkt
- 01:46 pm Vondelpark
- 01:00 am De Wallen
- 03:12 am Stedelijk Museum
- 05:23 am Royal Palace
Thursday 12, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
It shelters more than 200 paintings and about 550 sketches by world famous artists and it has one...
1.31 km | 7 mins11:07 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Bloemenmarkt is the world's only floating flower market and is located in the picturesque land of...
1.97 km | 9 mins01:46 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is the largest park in the city and is also one of the most famous in the country. Every yea...
Friday 13, Nov
01:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
De Wallen is the local name for the largest and most popular red light district in the city of Am...
2.12 km | 12 mins03:12 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is one of the most unique and interesting museums housing some of the best examples of moder...
1.91 km | 11 mins05:23 am Stay for 3 hrs
If you are interested in royal life and want to see that from close, then this is the most crucia...
Explore More of Amsterdam:
- Jewish Cultural Quarter
- The Rembrandt House Museum
- Stedelijk Museum
- Albert Cuyp Market
- Jimmy Woo
- Nieuwmarkt Square
- 4 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Paris
- 3 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Bangalore
- 4 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Tyngsborough
- 6 Day Trip To Amsterdam From São José Dos Campos
- 5 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Poole
- 5 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Mandaluyong City
- Trip To Amsterdam
- 4 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Nottingham
- 5 Day Trip To Frankfurt From Malang
- 10 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Kiev