- 03:30 pm Rijksmuseum
- 05:34 pm Vondelpark
- 07:27 pm De Wallen
- 08:00 am Anne Frank House
- 10:10 am Dam Square
- 12:53 pm Amsterdam Canals
- 12:53 pm Sexmuseum
Saturday 07, Nov
03:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The museum witnesses millions of tourists every year. Although, the museum remained closed before...
1.4 km | 5 mins05:34 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is the largest park in the city and is also one of the most famous in the country. Every yea...
5.0 km | 23 mins07:27 pm Stay for 2 hrs
De Wallen is the local name for the largest and most popular red light district in the city of Am...
Sunday 08, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
For those tourists who have heard about Anne Frank and her famous diary, this building may hold a...
2.3 km | 10 mins10:10 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
While the Dam Square is free to explore, to get the true essence of the place, make sure to buy t...
4.5 km | 14 mins12:53 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The old centers of the city are surrounded and built upon the canal ring which makes the city loo...
Monday 09, Nov
Explore More of Amsterdam:
- Van Gogh Museum
- Anne Frank House
- Heineken Experience
- Magere Brug
- Escape Pub
- The Amsterdam Dungeon
- 7 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Amsterdam From London
- Trip To Amsterdam
- 5 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Ryde
- 11 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Addis Ababa
- 4 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Greenwood
- 8 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Ankara
- 4 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Edinburgh
- 4 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Marietta
- 3 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Reading