Andaman Itinerary 3 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 3 days in Andaman with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Muruganidli Shop
- Thirumalai Nayak Palace
- Saint Mary's Cathedral
- Puthu Mandapam
- Cottage Arts Emporium
- Walking Trails With Storytrails
- Aayiram Kaal Mandapam
- Meenakshi Amman Temple
- Athisayam Water Amusement Park
- Samanar Caves
- Iskcon Temple
- Koodal Azhagar Temple
- Kazimar Big Mosque And Maqbara
- Vandiyur Mariamman Teppakulam
- Kalamegaperumal Temple
- Banana Market
- Alagar Koyil
Recent Itineraries for Andaman in 3 Days
Spending 3 days in Andaman? Refer these recently created 3 days 2 nights Andaman travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Andaman Itinerary 3 Days
Your 3 days in Andaman are now sorted, just pick any of these sample itineraries created by experts. If you want to make a D.I.Y. plan, you can check out TripHobo's trip planning tool for the same.
3 Days in Andaman - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Andaman? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Andaman that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Andaman?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Andaman doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Andaman trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Andaman tour:
- Considering that you are in Andaman for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Andaman.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Andaman?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Andaman is USD 93 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Andaman
To make the most of your three days in Andaman, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Andaman to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Andaman local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Andaman.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Andaman.
Getting around Andaman in 3 days
While Andaman has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Andaman using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Andaman for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Andaman, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Andaman