Andaman Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Andaman - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Andaman is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Andaman when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Andaman tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Andaman ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Andaman. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Andaman. You can visit popular places in Andaman, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Andaman?
The budget cost of 5 days in Andaman is USD 120. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Andaman 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Andaman are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Andaman travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Andaman like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Andaman.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Andaman in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Andaman on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Andaman
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Andaman. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Andaman for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Andaman, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Andaman for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Madurai Itineraries
- Theni Itineraries
- Dindigul Itineraries
- Sivaganga Itineraries
- Karaikudi Itineraries
- Virudhunagar Itineraries
- Madurai South Itineraries
- Madurai North Itineraries
- Melur Itineraries
- Tiruppattur Itineraries
- Tamilpadi Itineraries
- Paramakudi Itineraries
- Trichey Itineraries
- Eeluvandipatti Itineraries
- Sitharevu Itineraries