Antofagasta Itinerary 3 Days
What to Do in Antofagasta in 3 Days Tour
This is a glimpse of what to do in Antofagasta in 3 days. We have mentioned some of the frequently added attractions in Antofagasta that range from historical to natural, from fun-filled to the most popular. Explore more travel ideas for a perfect 3-day Antofagasta itinerary.
- Desierto De Atacama
- Monumento Al Bombero
- Monumento A Bernardo O'higgins Riquelme
- Playa Trocadero
- Playa Paraiso
- Estancia De Carolo
- La Portada
- Hito Tropico De Capricornio
- Parque Reciclado Ecorayen
- Catedral De Antofagasta
- Kiosco De Retreta
- Plaza Colon
- Muelle Salitrero Compania Melbourne Clark
- Torre Reloj
- Remolino Patio Taller
- Monumento A Gabriela Mistral
- El Tatio
- Laguna Cejar
- Plaza Bicentenario
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants, and what to do in Antofagasta
- Searching for best places to visit in 3 days in Antofagasta
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 3 days
- Planning a trip with your friends
- First time visitors who want customised sample Antofagasta itinerary
- Planning long weekend vacation
The Best of 3-Day Trip Plans
Choose the best trip itinerary to explore the city with the help of these most popular 3-Day trip plans to Antofagasta from fellow travelers. Here are some popular and thus the best!
Recently Created Antofagasta Itinerary 3 Days
See which places the fellow-travelers are visiting when they have 3 days in Antofagasta. These recent itineraries will help you know what to do in 3 days in Antofagasta. You may edit these trip plans according to your preference at any time.
Best Hotels in Antofagasta for 3 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Antofagasta itinerary 3 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Spend your days like a local when you are for more than 3 days in Antofagasta. Visit famous sightseeing places, plan day trips to nearby cities, and enjoy touring with family and friends. Be part of the events happening in the city. Check what to do in Antofagasta in 4 days or 5 days.
Are you now ready with your Antofagasta bucket list? Create an itinerary to Antofagasta using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.