Antofagasta Itinerary 4 Days
Must-see Places in Antofagasta in 4 Days
4 Days is a long enough time for you to visit all the must-see places in Antofagasta, have the best experiences and to make a lot of memories. Below is a list of attractions that you may cover in Antofagasta in 4 days.
- La Portada
- Hito Tropico De Capricornio
- Parque Reciclado Ecorayen
- Cerro Moreno International Airport
- Parque Nacional Morro Moreno
- Estancia De Carolo
- Monumento A Bernardo O'higgins Riquelme
- Catedral De Antofagasta
- Kiosco De Retreta
- Plaza Colon
- Muelle Salitrero Compania Melbourne Clark
- Torre Reloj
- Monumento A Gabriela Mistral
- El Tatio
- Desierto De Atacama
- Playa Paraiso
- Parque Brasil
- Monumento Al Bombero
- Remolino Patio Taller
- Parque Japones
- Plaza Corvallis
- Parque Nicolas Tirado
- Laguna Cejar
- Playa Trocadero
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Wondering how to spend 4 perfect days in Antofagasta
- Sample itinerary for 4 days with day-by-day trip ideas
- Backpacker who wants to create Antofagasta itinerary 4 days
- Looking for how other travelers plan 4 day trips
- Do not want to repeat common mistakes when visiting Antofagasta
Popular 4-Day 3-Nights Itineraries
Are you creating Antofagasta 4-day 3-nights itinerary? Here are the most popular trip plans for 4 days in Antofagasta. Check out the favorite places among travelers around the world and add them to your itinerary.
Recent 4 Day Trip Plans for City
Check out these recently created 4-day Antofagasta trip plans by fellow travelers. Get a quick glimpse of the trending attractions, preferred hotels, and tours of Antofagasta.
Best Hotels in Antofagasta for 4 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Antofagasta itinerary 4 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Holiday of more than 4 days in Antofagasta can give you freedom to explore the city in detail. Taste the best of life at Antofagasta. You can explore city on your own or opt for some tours. Check travel ideas for longer holidays like 5 days or 6 days in Antofagasta here.
Are you now ready with your Antofagasta bucket list? Create an itinerary to Antofagasta using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.