Antony Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Antony - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Antony is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Antony when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Antony tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Antony ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Antony. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Antony. You can visit popular places in Antony, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Antony?
The budget cost of 5 days in Antony is USD 560. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Antony 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Antony are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Antony in 5 days?
Espace Cirque D'antony (l'), Parc Marc Sangnier, Espace Vasarely, Antony must be a part of your Antony itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Maison St Jean, Centre De Loisirs Parc Heller, Piscine La Grenouillere. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Antony, you can add Parc Heller and Atelier-musee D'antony to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Antony travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Antony like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Antony.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Antony in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Antony on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Antony
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Antony. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Antony for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Antony, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Antony itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Antony itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Antony itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Antony. Plan a trip to Antony.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Antony
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Antony by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Antony quickly.
- Paris Itineraries
- Choisy-le-roi Itineraries
- Charenton-le-pont Itineraries
- Sèvres Itineraries
- Issy-les-moulineaux Itineraries
- Épinay-sur-orge Itineraries
- Montrouge Itineraries
- Ivry-sur-seine Itineraries
- Meudon Itineraries
- Villeneuve-saint-georges Itineraries
- Vitry-sur-seine Itineraries
- Bourg-la-reine Itineraries
- Boulogne-billancourt Itineraries
- Orly Itineraries
- Thiais Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!