Arujá Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Arujá - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Arujá? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Arujá that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Arujá?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Arujá doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Arujá trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Arujá tour:
- Considering that you are in Arujá for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Arujá.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Arujá?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Arujá is USD 351 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Arujá
To make the most of your three days in Arujá, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Arujá to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Arujá local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Arujá.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Arujá.
Getting around Arujá in 3 days
While Arujá has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Arujá using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Arujá for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Arujá, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
- Sao Paulo Itineraries
- Sao Vicente Itineraries
- Osasco Itineraries
- Guarulhos Itineraries
- São Caetano Do Sul Itineraries
- Carapicuíba Itineraries
- São José Dos Campos Itineraries
- Jundiaí Itineraries
- Jacareí Itineraries
- Santana De Parnaíba Itineraries
- São Bernardo Do Campo Itineraries
- Bragança Paulista Itineraries
- Taboão Da Serra Itineraries
- Cotia Itineraries
- Guarujá Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!