Arujá Itinerary 4 Days
4 Days in Arujá - Perfect Holiday Guide
A fun-filled vacation to the lively and effervescent city of Arujá is surely on the bucket-list of every globetrotter. Filled to the brim with splendid places of immense natural beauty, culturally significant landmarks, exciting party spots, historically rich destinations and charming touristy attractions Arujá bequeaths tourists of all age groups and tastes with endless vacationing opportunities.
Are 4 days enough for trip to Arujá?
Considering the fact that Arujá has so much to do, you can easily spend a week or more here and not get bored. While exploring Arujá in simply 4 days might seem like an impossible task, TripHobo is here to suggest some 4 days trip plans so that you can make the most out of it! Not just attractions, TripHobo will help you to figure out how much money is required for 4 days in Arujá, trip plans that include accommodation and activities, 3N/4D packages in Arujá and things to do in Arujá in 4 days.
What to pack for 4 days in Arujá vacation?
Since you are going to be spending more than just a couple of days in Arujá, here are few must-haves in your luggage:
- Layered clothing, it always comes handy.
- Empty bottle of water to stay hydrated.
- Prescription meds.
Arujá travel tips and transportation modes:
- Book 4-day Arujá transport pass if available, that will help you save on commute in the city.
- Make sure to explore the city centre on foot.
- Check with local car/bike rental agencies and you can have your own vehicle to move around Arujá.
- Spend an afternoon indulging in some retail therapy.
Where to eat and drink in Arujá?
4 days is a good enough time and you'll have almost 12 different meals to explore the variety of delicacies offered in Arujá. Best bet is to ask your host or a local to guide you to the best food joints.
Best accommodation options for 4 days 3 nights in Arujá
On your 4 day trip to Arujá, you can book a hotel or an bed and breakfast in the neighbourhood of your choice and not necessarily near the airport or the train station. You can also try 2 different accommodations in different areas to get slice of two different locales.
- Sao Paulo Itineraries
- Sao Vicente Itineraries
- Osasco Itineraries
- Guarulhos Itineraries
- São Caetano Do Sul Itineraries
- Carapicuíba Itineraries
- São José Dos Campos Itineraries
- Jundiaí Itineraries
- Jacareí Itineraries
- Santana De Parnaíba Itineraries
- Atibaia Itineraries
- São Bernardo Do Campo Itineraries
- Bragança Paulista Itineraries
- Taboão Da Serra Itineraries
- Cotia Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!