Assen Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Assen - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Assen is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Assen when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Assen tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Assen ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Assen. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Assen. You can visit popular places in Assen, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Assen?
The budget cost of 5 days in Assen is USD 570. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Assen 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Assen are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Assen in 5 days?
Drents Museum, Tt Circuit Assen, DNK Assen, Duurzaamheidscentrum must be a part of your Assen itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Winkeliersvereniging De Triade, Kings And Queens, Tt Museum. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Assen, you can add Asser Bowling Center and Fundustry Assen to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Assen travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Assen like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Assen.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Assen in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Assen on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Assen
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Assen. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Assen for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Assen, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Assen