- 08:00 am Odeon Of Herodes Atticus
- 10:12 am Ancient Agora
- 12:15 pm Erechtheion
- 02:22 pm Temple Of Athena Nike
- 04:00 pm Acropolis
- 09:00 am National Archaeological Museum
- 11:02 am Monastriraki Flea Market
- 02:08 pm Acropolis Museum
- 04:10 pm Syntagma Square
- 05:20 pm Benaki Museum
- 09:00 am Ialysos
- 11:13 am Rhodes Aquarium
- 12:52 pm Modern Greek Art Museum
- 03:14 pm The Waterpark
- 06:41 pm Petaloudes
- 08:00 am Filerimos Monastery
- 10:24 am Palace Of The Grand Master Of The Knights Of Rhodes
- 01:10 pm Ancient Kamiros
- 02:55 pm Profitisilias
Saturday 29, Aug
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Odeon or theatre of Herodes Atticus is a lovely sight in the Acropolis. Standing in a gorgeou...
1.1 km | 12 mins10:12 am Stay for 2 hrs
True to its central location in the center of the city, the Ancient Agora formed an important par...
0.7 km | 3 mins12:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Another testament to the astonishing architecture of the Ancient Greeks, the Erechtheion was buil...
0.6 km | 7 mins02:22 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Temple of Athena Nike is in many ways the amalgamation of two different phases of history. The bu...
0.6 km | 9 mins04:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Acropolis is one of the classical monuments in Athens that have defined its cityscape. Acropo...
Sunday 30, Aug
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Being such a historic city, there is a lot to see in the National Archeological Museum of Athens....
1.86 km | 2 mins11:02 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Monstiraki Flea Market is a must visit if you want to get a feel of the culture of Athens. Th...
2.4 km | 6 mins02:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Acropolis museum is perhaps the most visited museums in Athens. The museum is both informativ...
1.25 km | 2 mins04:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Syntagma Square is perhaps the most important place in the city of Athens. This central squar...
0.7 km | 11 mins05:20 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Benaki Muesum is close to Syntagma square and is a well-known museum in Athens. The city boas...
Monday 31, Aug
6.9 km | 13 mins
4.1 km | 10 mins
13.9 km | 22 mins
17.5 km | 26 mins
Tuesday 01, Sep
- Theatre Of Dionysus
- Rhodes Aquarium
- Archaeological Museum Of Rhodes
- Temple Of Hephaestus
- Arch Of Hadrian
- National Historical Museum
- Temple Of Apollo
- Omonoia Square
- Byzantine Museum
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Zwolle
- 3 Day Trip To Athens From Wallaceburg
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Perkasie
- 2 Day Trip To Athens From Athens
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Eindhoven
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Ankara
- 8 Day Trip To Athens From South Yarra
- 6 Day Trip To Athens From Washington, D. C.
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Carlton
- 6 Day Trip To Athens From Antalya