- 09:00 am Acropolis
- 12:14 pm Temple Of Athena Nike
- 01:55 pm Erechtheion
- 04:09 pm Odeon Of Herodes Atticus
- 06:41 pm Athens International Airport
- 09:00 am Parthenon
- 11:33 am Ancient Agora
- 01:37 pm Temple Of Hephaestus
- 09:00 am Ancient Kamiros
- 11:46 am Modern Greek Art Museum
- 12:50 pm Palace Of The Grand Master Of The Knights Of Rhodes
- 03:25 pm Rhodes Aquarium
- 05:44 pm Petaloudes
Thursday 11, Jun
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Acropolis is one of the classical monuments in Athens that have defined its cityscape. Acropo...
4.5 km | 14 mins12:14 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Temple of Athena Nike is in many ways the amalgamation of two different phases of history. The bu...
3.6 km | 12 mins01:55 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Another testament to the astonishing architecture of the Ancient Greeks, the Erechtheion was buil...
4.5 km | 14 mins04:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Odeon or theatre of Herodes Atticus is a lovely sight in the Acropolis. Standing in a gorgeou...
35.9 km | 32 mins
Friday 12, Jun
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Parthenon is undoubtedly one of the most iconic structures in the Acropolis. It was built as ...
0.6 km | 3 mins11:33 am Stay for 2 hrs
True to its central location in the center of the city, the Ancient Agora formed an important par...
0.9 km | 4 mins01:37 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Temple of Hephaestus or the Hephaestieon is the temple dedicated to the Greek god of metal. T...
Saturday 13, Jun
- National Archaeological Museum
- Village Of Lindos
- Three Sixty Cocktail Bar
- National Historical Museum
- Omonoia Square
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Jamestown
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Lakeville
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Delmar
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Brookhaven
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Georgetown
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Bethel
- 3 Day Trip To Athens From Wallaceburg
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Perkasie
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Eindhoven
- 2 Day Trip To Athens From Athens