- 08:00 am Acropolis
- 11:06 am Temple Of Athena Nike
- 12:42 pm Odeon Of Herodes Atticus
- 08:00 am Erechtheion
- 10:10 am Acropolis Museum
- 12:23 pm Parthenon
Tuesday 10, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Acropolis is one of the classical monuments in Athens that have defined its cityscape. Acropo...
0.5 km | 6 mins11:06 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Temple of Athena Nike is in many ways the amalgamation of two different phases of history. The bu...
0.4 km | 7 mins12:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Odeon or theatre of Herodes Atticus is a lovely sight in the Acropolis. Standing in a gorgeou...
Wednesday 11, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Another testament to the astonishing architecture of the Ancient Greeks, the Erechtheion was buil...
0.9 km | 11 mins10:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Acropolis museum is perhaps the most visited museums in Athens. The museum is both informativ...
0.9 km | 13 mins12:23 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Parthenon is undoubtedly one of the most iconic structures in the Acropolis. It was built as ...
- Temple Of Athena Nike
- National Archaeological Museum
- National Gardens
- Kerameikos Cemetery
- Roman Agora
- Temple Of Apollo
- Baby O
- Athens War Museum
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Leipzig
- 3 Day Trip To Athens From Wallaceburg
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Paris
- 8 Day Trip To Athens From South Yarra
- 9 Day Trip To Athens From Hong Kong
- 3 Day Trip To Athens From Dar Es Salaam
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Tel Aviv
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Carlisle
- 6 Day Trip To Athens From Antalya
- 8 Day Trip To Athens From Bournemouth