Auburn Hills Itinerary 2 Days
Things to See in Auburn Hills in 2 days
If you are looking for the best things to see in Auburn Hills in 2 days, these are the attractions you must include in your Auburn Hills itinerary for 2 days. Explore further to plan a perfect trip of 2 days in Auburn Hills.
- Hoops Sports & Spirits
- Fieldstone Golf Club Of Auburn Hills
- Thegatheringplace - Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Cranberry Lake Farm Historic District
- Austrian Park
- Saint Benedict's Monastery
- Cotton Family Wolf Wilderness
- Arctic Ring Of Life
- American Jewelery & Loan
- Australian Outback Adventure
- Callahan's Music Hall
- The Palace Of Auburn Hills
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
- Sea Life Aquarium Michigan
- Deer Lake Beach
- C.j. Barrymore's Entertainment
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Visiting Auburn Hills for the first time and have 2 days in hand
- Looking for places to visit in 2 days in Auburn Hills
- Staying in Auburn Hills and wondering how to spend 2 days in Auburn Hills with family and kids
- Backpacker planning to spend 48 hours in Auburn Hills
- Want to create Auburn Hills itinerary on your own
- Planning weekend vacation of 2 days in Auburn Hills
Best Hotels in Auburn Hills for 2 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Auburn Hills itinerary 2 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
With more than 2 days in hand, you can comfortably spend more time at famous attractions in Auburn Hills. Plan lunch or dinner at the best restaurants, enjoy night-outs, indulge in adventure activites. Explore 3 days and 4 days trip ideas for Auburn Hills.
Are you now ready with your Auburn Hills bucket list? Create an itinerary to Auburn Hills using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.