Auburn Hills Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Auburn Hills from Auburn Hills itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Auburn Hills.
- Hoops Sports & Spirits
- Fieldstone Golf Club Of Auburn Hills
- Gibbs Sports Amphibians Inc.
- Oakland Chinese Church
- Live Life Church
- Hillcrest Baptist Church
- First Central Baptist Church
- Avondale High School
- First General Baptist Church
- Fiero Lanes
- The Palace Of Auburn Hills
- Rainforest Cafe
- Sea Life Aquarium Michigan
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
- U S Marines
- Callahan's Music Hall
- The Den
- Neehee's Indian Vegetarian Street Food
- Paradise Biryani Troy
- Meadow Brook Hall
- Affirming Love Ministry
- Lantern Lake
- Showcase Cinemas Auburn Hills
- Auburn Hills Public Library
- Sherwood International Marine
- Guardian Industries
- Faith Church & Christian Ministries
- Lighthouse Christian Fellowship
- The River Church
- North Auburn Hills Baptist Church
- Dream Catcher Architectural Drafting And Model Building
- Hawk Woods Nature Center
- Truth Music Global
- Community Impact Church
- Dick Bye Field
- The Cellar Door
- National Exteriors
- St John Fisher Chapel
5 Days in Auburn Hills - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Auburn Hills is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Auburn Hills when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Auburn Hills tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Auburn Hills ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Auburn Hills. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Auburn Hills. You can visit popular places in Auburn Hills, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Auburn Hills?
The budget cost of 5 days in Auburn Hills is USD 600. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Auburn Hills 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Auburn Hills are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Auburn Hills in 5 days?
Fieldstone Golf Club Of Auburn Hills, Sea Life Aquarium Michigan, Legoland, Avondale High School must be a part of your Auburn Hills itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss The Den, Rainforest Cafe, Paradise Biryani Troy. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Auburn Hills, you can add Neehee's Indian Vegetarian Street Food and Hoops Sports & Spirits to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Auburn Hills travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Auburn Hills like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Auburn Hills.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Auburn Hills in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Auburn Hills on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Auburn Hills
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Auburn Hills. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Auburn Hills for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Auburn Hills, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Auburn Hills itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Auburn Hills itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Auburn Hills itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Auburn Hills. Plan a trip to Auburn Hills.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Auburn Hills
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Auburn Hills by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Auburn Hills quickly.
- Farmington Hills Itineraries
- Bloomfield Hills Itineraries
- Ferndale Itineraries
- Mount Clemens Itineraries
- Hazel Park Itineraries
- Sterling Heights Itineraries
- Rochester Hills Itineraries
- Fraser Itineraries
- Waterford Charter Township Itineraries
- Lathrup Village Itineraries
- Washington Itineraries
- Novi Itineraries
- Southfield Itineraries
- Clarkston Itineraries
- Troy Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!