Aviles Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Aviles from Aviles itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Aviles.
- Escultura Pedro Menendez De Aviles
- Parque Del Muelle
- Parque De Las Meanas
- Prado Aviles
- Bosque De La Grandiella
- Luz Park
- Aviles Brama Koksowni
- Parque De La Magdalena
- Odeon Multicines
- Parroquia San Miguel De Serin
- Parroquia De Santa Barbara De Llaranes
- Pericones Park
- Letras Gijon
- Parroquia De San Salvador De Deva
- Parroquia Mayor De San Pedro Apostol
- Playa De Los Cristales
- Church Of Santa Maria
- Testigos Cristianos De Jehova
- Monument To The Mother Of Migrants
- Parroquia De Santa Maria Madre De La Iglesia
5 Days in Aviles - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Aviles is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Aviles when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Aviles tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Aviles ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Aviles. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Aviles. You can visit popular places in Aviles, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Aviles?
The budget cost of 5 days in Aviles is USD 445. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Aviles 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Aviles are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Aviles in 5 days?
Parque De Las Meanas, Parque Del Muelle, Bujandi, Odeon Multicines must be a part of your Aviles itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Casita Del Acantilado, Prado Aviles, Playa De Los Cristales. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Aviles, you can add Bosque De La Grandiella and Escultura Pedro Menendez De Aviles to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Aviles travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Aviles like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Aviles.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Aviles in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Aviles on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Aviles
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Aviles. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Aviles for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Aviles, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Aviles itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Aviles itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Aviles itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Aviles. Plan a trip to Aviles.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Aviles
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Aviles by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Aviles quickly.
- Oviedo Itineraries
- Cudillero Itineraries
- Soto Del Barco Itineraries
- Gijón Itineraries
- Candás Itineraries
- Santiago Del Monte Itineraries
- Avilés Itineraries
- Llanera Itineraries
- Luanco Itineraries
- Sotiello Itineraries
- Piedras Blancas Itineraries
- Guimarán Itineraries
- Viella Itineraries
- Naveces Itineraries
- Salinas Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!