Aviles Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Aviles for 5 days from Aviles itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Aviles in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Aviles.
- Escultura Pedro Menendez De Aviles
- Parque Del Muelle
- Parque De Las Meanas
- Prado Aviles
- Bosque De La Grandiella
- Luz Park
- Aviles Brama Koksowni
- Parque De La Magdalena
- Odeon Multicines
- Parroquia San Miguel De Serin
- Parroquia De Santa Barbara De Llaranes
- Pericones Park
- Letras Gijon
- Parroquia De San Salvador De Deva
- Parroquia Mayor De San Pedro Apostol
- Playa De Los Cristales
- Church Of Santa Maria
- Testigos Cristianos De Jehova
- Monument To The Mother Of Migrants
- Parroquia De Santa Maria Madre De La Iglesia
5 Days in Aviles - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Aviles is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Aviles when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Aviles tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Aviles ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Aviles. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Aviles. You can visit popular places in Aviles, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Aviles?
The budget cost of 5 days in Aviles is USD 305. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Aviles 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Aviles are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Aviles in 5 days?
Bosque De La Grandiella, Playa De Los Cristales, Parque De Las Meanas, Parque Del Muelle must be a part of your Aviles itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Odeon Multicines, Casita Del Acantilado, Prado Aviles. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Aviles, you can add Escultura Pedro Menendez De Aviles and Luz Park to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Aviles travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Aviles like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Aviles.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Aviles in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Aviles on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Aviles
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Aviles. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Aviles for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Aviles, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Aviles itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Aviles itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Aviles that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Aviles itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Aviles memorable.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Aviles
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Aviles attractions and things to do in 5 days in Aviles. Browse from our popular Aviles itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Aviles for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.