- 06:00 am Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 08:32 am Elephant Cave
- 10:51 am Pura Taman Saraswati
- 01:07 pm Legian Beach
- 10:00 am Puri Saren Palace
- 11:04 am Gunung Lebah Temple
- 12:33 pm Tegenungan Waterfall
- 03:52 pm Jimbaran Bay
- 08:11 pm Agung Rai Museum Of Art
- 10:00 am Monkey Forest
- 12:13 pm Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- 02:30 pm Mount Batur
- 10:00 am Neka Art Museum
- 12:17 pm Nusa Dua
- 08:00 am Seminyak
- 12:39 pm Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- 05:00 pm Beach Walk Mall Kuta
- 11:33 pm Lovina Beach
- 09:00 am Yeh Pulu Temple
- 10:57 am Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
- 01:34 pm Gitgit Waterfall
- 04:10 pm Campuhan Ridge Walk
- 06:33 pm Ground Zero Monument
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 05, Feb
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Villa...
17.2 km | 32 mins08:32 am Stay for 2 hrs
Goa Gajah is locally known as the Elephant Cave because of its close proximity to the Elephant Ri...
5.5 km | 19 mins10:51 am Stay for 1 hr
This is a 19th century serene temple dedicated to the goddess Saraswati- the Hindu deity of learn...
35.9 km | 1 hour 16 mins
Saturday 06, Feb
10:00 am Stay for 30 min
Puri Saren Ubud (Ubud Palace) is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional house...
15.9 km | 34 mins
15.8 km | 29 mins12:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located on the sacred river Petanu, this breathtaking waterfall is a beautiful way to spend a day...
46.6 km | 1 hour 19 mins03:52 pm Stay for 3 hrs
One of the best beaches in Bali! The white sands are fascinating and having a dinner here is grea...
40.3 km | 1 hour 19 mins08:11 pm Stay for 1 hr
This is an exquisite display of private collection of the art pieces belonging to various Balines...
Sunday 07, Feb
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Also known as Mandala Wisata Wanara wana in local Sanskri language, this forest sanctuary is a se...
5.4 km | 14 mins12:13 pm Stay for 1 hr
This flamboyant building, a unique blend of Balinese architecture imbued with the spirit of his n...
41.4 km | 1 hour 17 mins02:30 pm Stay for 4 hrs
This scenic area is the gift of spectacular volcanic eruption of Mount Batur 10,000 years ago whi...
Monday 08, Feb
Tuesday 09, Feb
Wednesday 10, Feb
Thursday 11, Feb
47.2 km | 1 hour 27 mins10:57 am Stay for 2 hrs
This temple complex in Bedugul on the edge of Lake Beratan is one of the most important on the is...
19.4 km | 37 mins01:34 pm Stay for 45 min
Located slightly away from the bustling city life, this mesmerizing waterfall is surely going to ...
65.3 km | 1 hour 52 mins04:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Campuhan Ridge Walk is arguably the best known Ubud trek and with good reason. The sparse cro...
35.7 km | 1 hour 22 mins
Friday 12, Feb
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Kintamani Highland
- Les Waterfall
- Lovina Beach
- Setia Darma House Of Mask And Puppets
- Mengiat Beach
- Berawa Beach
- Giri Putri Cave
- Pura Ulun Siwi
- Geger Sawangan Beach
- 5 Day Trip To Bali From Moscow
- 6 Day Trip To Bali From Metzingen
- 4 Day Trip To Bali From Jakarta
- 5 Day Trip To Bali From La Mirada
- 6 Day Trip To Bali From The Outlet Shoppes At El Paso, Canutillo, Tx.
- 5 Day Trip To Bali From Lagos
- 5 Day Trip To Bali From Riverview
- 10 Day Trip To Bali From Bayan Lepas
- 10 Day Trip To Bali From Doha
- 5 Day Trip To Bali From Accra