Ballycastle Itinerary 3 Days
What to Do in Ballycastle in 3 Days Tour
This is a glimpse of what to do in Ballycastle in 3 days. We have mentioned some of the frequently added attractions in Ballycastle that range from historical to natural, from fun-filled to the most popular. Explore more travel ideas for a perfect 3-day Ballycastle itinerary.
- Wild Geese Skydiving Club
- Temple Springs Fishery
- Limavady Library
- Castlerock Golf Club
- Downhill Demesne And Hezlett House
- Christ Church
- Kilrea Library
- Argyll & Bute Council
- Campbeltown Heritage Center
- Tower House
- Giant's Causeway
- The Dark Hedges
- Cheeky Chimps
- Coleraine Library
- Portstewart Golf Club
- Portstewart Library
- Portstewart Strand - National Trust
- Jet Centre
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants, and what to do in Ballycastle
- Searching for best places to visit in 3 days in Ballycastle
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 3 days
- Planning a trip with your friends
- First time visitors who want customised sample Ballycastle itinerary
- Planning long weekend vacation
Best Hotels in Ballycastle for 3 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Ballycastle itinerary 3 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Spend your days like a local when you are for more than 3 days in Ballycastle. Visit famous sightseeing places, plan day trips to nearby cities, and enjoy touring with family and friends. Be part of the events happening in the city. Check what to do in Ballycastle in 4 days or 5 days.
Are you now ready with your Ballycastle bucket list? Create an itinerary to Ballycastle using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.