Ballycastle Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Ballycastle for 5 days from Ballycastle itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Ballycastle in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Ballycastle.
- Argyll & Bute Council
- Campbeltown Heritage Center
- Tower House
- Giant's Causeway
- The Dark Hedges
- Cheeky Chimps
- Coleraine Library
- Jet Centre
- Castlerock Golf Club
- Downhill Demesne And Hezlett House
- Christ Church
- Wild Geese Skydiving Club
- Temple Springs Fishery
- Limavady Library
- Portstewart Golf Club
- Portstewart Library
- Portstewart Strand - National Trust
- Kilrea Library
- Funky Monkeys
- Royal Portrush Golf Club
- Barry's Amusements
- Dunluce Castle
- Riverside Theatre
- Dungiven Library
- Glenarm Castle's Historic Walled Gardens
- Ulster University: Coleraine Campus
- Limavady Cricket & Rugby Football Club
- Erins Own Lavey Gac
- The Old Point Inn
5 Days in Ballycastle - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Ballycastle is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Ballycastle when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Ballycastle tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Ballycastle ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Ballycastle. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Ballycastle. You can visit popular places in Ballycastle, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Ballycastle?
The budget cost of 5 days in Ballycastle is USD 885. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Ballycastle 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Ballycastle are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Ballycastle in 5 days?
O'connors Bar, Ballycastle Marina, Ballycastle Golf Club, Moyle District Council must be a part of your Ballycastle itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Ballycastle Library, Hayes Caravan Park, Ballycastle Museum. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Ballycastle, you can add Rathlin Island Post Office and Fairhead Caravan Park to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Ballycastle travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Ballycastle like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Ballycastle.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Ballycastle in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Ballycastle on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Ballycastle
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Ballycastle. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Ballycastle for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Ballycastle, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Ballycastle for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- New Orleans Itineraries
- Port Ellen Itineraries
- Campbeltown Itineraries
- Randalstown Itineraries
- Antrim Itineraries
- Templepatrick Itineraries
- Kilrea Itineraries
- Dungiven Itineraries
- Garvagh Itineraries
- Ballymena Itineraries
- Muckamore Itineraries
- Limavady Itineraries
- Castlerock Itineraries
- Portstewart Itineraries
- Coleraine Itineraries