- 09:00 am Bengaluru Palace
- 11:19 am Tipu Sultans Palace
- 01:27 pm Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- 02:52 pm Vidyarthi Bhavan
- 04:23 pm HAL Aerospace Museum
- 10:00 am Bannergatta National Park
- 11:56 am World Trade Centre Orion Mall
- 09:00 am Mysore Zoo
- 12:06 pm St Philomenas Church
- 02:28 pm Chamundi Hills
- 05:19 pm Krishna Raja Sagara Lake And Dam
- 07:25 pm Brindavan Gardens
- 08:00 am Jaganmohana Palace
- 10:10 am Jayalakshmi Vilas Mansion
- 12:31 pm Lalita Mahal Palace
- 02:42 pm Mysore Palace
Friday 21, Aug
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Built by Rev. Garrett, the first Principal of the Central High School in Bengaluru, it was bought...
7.6 km | 20 mins11:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
Initially built by Kempe Gowda, the founder of Bengaluru, the palace was later extended by Tipu S...
3.1 km | 7 mins01:27 pm Stay for 45 min
One of the main tourist attractions in Bengaluru, Lalbagh is an internationally renowned centre f...
30.7 km | 40 mins02:52 pm Stay for 1 hr
Relish the classic south Indian food like The Kesari Bath, Masala Dosa and a variety you can neve...
15.5 km | 31 mins
Saturday 22, Aug
Sunday 23, Aug
Monday 24, Aug
More about Bengaluru
8 Reasons People Love to Hate BangaloreRead about good and bad things about Bangalore that will shock you. Explore facts of Bangalore that need improvement.
8 Book Cafes In Bangalore That Every Book Lover Must VisitDiscover the best book cafes in Bangalore that encourage the spirit of creativity and community. These quaint cafes also serve as the best reading places.
10 Restaurants in Bangalore That Serve Hot Steamy SpecialsTry 10 Best Restaurants in Bangalore that serves hot steamy snacks & cherish those rainy days.