- 09:00 am Bengaluru Palace
- 11:19 am Tipu Sultans Palace
- 01:27 pm Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- 02:52 pm Vidyarthi Bhavan
- 04:23 pm HAL Aerospace Museum
- 10:00 am Bannergatta National Park
- 11:56 am World Trade Centre Orion Mall
- 09:00 am St Philomenas Church
- 11:07 am Mysore Zoo
- 02:23 pm Chamundi Hills
- 05:14 pm Krishna Raja Sagara Lake And Dam
- 07:20 pm Brindavan Gardens
- 08:00 am Jaganmohana Palace
- 10:10 am Jayalakshmi Vilas Mansion
- 12:31 pm Lalita Mahal Palace
- 02:42 pm Mysore Palace
Monday 05, Oct
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Built by Rev. Garrett, the first Principal of the Central High School in Bengaluru, it was bought...
7.6 km | 20 mins11:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
Initially built by Kempe Gowda, the founder of Bengaluru, the palace was later extended by Tipu S...
3.1 km | 7 mins01:27 pm Stay for 45 min
One of the main tourist attractions in Bengaluru, Lalbagh is an internationally renowned centre f...
30.7 km | 40 mins02:52 pm Stay for 1 hr
Relish the classic south Indian food like The Kesari Bath, Masala Dosa and a variety you can neve...
15.5 km | 31 mins
Tuesday 06, Oct
Wednesday 07, Oct
Thursday 08, Oct
More about Bengaluru
8 Reasons People Love to Hate BangaloreRead about good and bad things about Bangalore that will shock you. Explore facts of Bangalore that need improvement.
12 Best Delivery Restaurants in BangaloreBangalore has evolved from its quintessentially Udipi food to a International food one that includes everything that ranges from North to South India.
10 Restaurants in Bangalore That Serve Hot Steamy SpecialsTry 10 Best Restaurants in Bangalore that serves hot steamy snacks & cherish those rainy days.