- 10:00 am Bannergatta National Park
- 11:41 am Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- 01:21 pm Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum
- 03:37 pm MTR
- 09:00 am HAL Aerospace Museum
- 10:01 am Bull Temple
- 12:03 pm Tipu Sultans Palace
- 01:09 pm Vidyarthi Bhavan
- 09:00 am St Philomenas Church
- 11:07 am Mysore Zoo
- 02:23 pm Chamundi Hills
- 05:14 pm Krishna Raja Sagara Lake And Dam
- 07:20 pm Brindavan Gardens
- 08:00 am Jaganmohana Palace
- 10:10 am Jayalakshmi Vilas Mansion
- 12:31 pm Lalita Mahal Palace
- 02:42 pm Mysore Palace
Monday 28, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Bannergatta National Park is a huge biological reserve displays a vivid range of native anima...
23.0 km | 42 mins11:41 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the main tourist attractions in Bengaluru, Lalbagh is an internationally renowned centre f...
4.1 km | 9 mins
8.3 km | 17 mins03:37 pm Stay for 1 hr
Visit city’s most treasured secret that displays the perfect blend of spices to serve the m...
Tuesday 29, Dec
7.0 km | 17 mins10:01 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Dedicated to Nandi Bull, the Bull Temple is also known as 'Dodda Basavana Gudi'. A colossal grani...
12.7 km | 31 mins12:03 pm Stay for 1 hr
Initially built by Kempe Gowda, the founder of Bengaluru, the palace was later extended by Tipu S...
2.6 km | 7 mins01:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
Relish the classic south Indian food like The Kesari Bath, Masala Dosa and a variety you can neve...
Wednesday 30, Dec
Thursday 31, Dec
More about Bengaluru
8 Reasons People Love to Hate BangaloreRead about good and bad things about Bangalore that will shock you. Explore facts of Bangalore that need improvement.
8 Book Cafes In Bangalore That Every Book Lover Must VisitDiscover the best book cafes in Bangalore that encourage the spirit of creativity and community. These quaint cafes also serve as the best reading places.
10 Restaurants in Bangalore That Serve Hot Steamy SpecialsTry 10 Best Restaurants in Bangalore that serves hot steamy snacks & cherish those rainy days.