- 10:00 am Bannergatta National Park
- 11:41 am Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- 01:21 pm Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum
- 03:37 pm MTR
- 09:00 am HAL Aerospace Museum
- 10:01 am Bull Temple
- 12:03 pm Tipu Sultans Palace
- 01:09 pm Vidyarthi Bhavan
- 09:00 am St Philomenas Church
- 11:07 am Mysore Zoo
- 02:23 pm Chamundi Hills
- 05:14 pm Krishna Raja Sagara Lake And Dam
- 07:20 pm Brindavan Gardens
- 08:00 am Jaganmohana Palace
- 10:10 am Jayalakshmi Vilas Mansion
- 12:31 pm Lalita Mahal Palace
- 02:42 pm Mysore Palace
Monday 28, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Bannergatta National Park is a huge biological reserve displays a vivid range of native anima...
23.0 km | 42 mins11:41 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the main tourist attractions in Bengaluru, Lalbagh is an internationally renowned centre f...
4.1 km | 9 mins
8.3 km | 17 mins03:37 pm Stay for 1 hr
Visit city’s most treasured secret that displays the perfect blend of spices to serve the m...
Tuesday 29, Dec
7.0 km | 17 mins10:01 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Dedicated to Nandi Bull, the Bull Temple is also known as 'Dodda Basavana Gudi'. A colossal grani...
12.7 km | 31 mins12:03 pm Stay for 1 hr
Initially built by Kempe Gowda, the founder of Bengaluru, the palace was later extended by Tipu S...
2.6 km | 7 mins01:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
Relish the classic south Indian food like The Kesari Bath, Masala Dosa and a variety you can neve...
Wednesday 30, Dec
Thursday 31, Dec
More about Bengaluru
12 Best Dosas in Bangalore and Where to Get ThemBest Dosas in Bangalore: Must try out these delicious dosa places in Bangalore where you can have that renowned masala or idli dosa with sambhar and chutney.
Top 10 Night Trekking Places in IndiaLove night treks? Here are top night treks in India you have to undertake. Definitely a thrilling experience one must have.
10 Places For The Best Breakfast In Bangalore!Here's a list of quirky places for the best breakfast in Bangalore! Kick start your day with delicious breakfast delights from omelettes to dosa, we have it all