- 07:00 am Vidyarthi Bhavan
- 08:27 am MTR
- 10:27 am Bannergatta National Park
- 12:00 pm Wonderla Amusement Park
- 01:39 pm Bengaluru Palace
- 03:58 pm Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- 04:52 pm Cubbon Park
Wednesday 18, Feb
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Relish the classic south Indian food like The Kesari Bath, Masala Dosa and a variety you can neve...
13.3 km | 28 mins08:27 am Stay for 1 hr
Visit city’s most treasured secret that displays the perfect blend of spices to serve the m...
39.3 km | 59 mins10:27 am Stay for 45 min
The Bannergatta National Park is a huge biological reserve displays a vivid range of native anima...
37.5 km | 48 mins
31.3 km | 55 mins01:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Built by Rev. Garrett, the first Principal of the Central High School in Bengaluru, it was bought...
7.3 km | 18 mins03:58 pm Stay for 45 min
One of the main tourist attractions in Bengaluru, Lalbagh is an internationally renowned centre f...
4.2 km | 9 mins04:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
City’s most cherished park located right in the heart of the city is a green enclave of vas...
Explore More of Bengaluru:
- Bull Temple
- Vidhana Soudha
- National Gallery Of Modern Art
- Jayaprakash Narayan Biodiversity Park
- Art Of Living International Center
- Mg Road
- Sankey Tank
- Suryanarayana Temple
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga
- Royal Meenakshi Mall
- 6 Day Trip To Bangalore From Toronto
- 4 Day Trip To Bangalore From Doha
- 5 Day Trip To Bangalore From Kiel
- 5 Day Trip To Bangalore From Chicago
- 5 Day Trip To Bangalore From Lagos
- 4 Day Trip To Bangalore From Patna
- 4 Day Trip To Bangalore From Leyton
- 2 Day Trip To Bangalore From Bangalore
- 3 Day Trip To Bangalore From Amstelveen
- 3 Day Trip To Bangalore