- 07:00 am Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- 09:31 am Wat Phra Kaew
- 11:44 am Bangkok Wat Arun
- 02:21 pm The Verandah
- 08:00 am Dusit Zoo
- 10:15 am Dusit Palace Park
- 01:06 pm Grand Palace
- 03:46 pm Samphran Elephant Park
- 06:00 am Chao Phor Seua
- 07:04 am Wat Pho Reclining Buddha
- 09:10 am The National Museum
- 11:30 am Jim Thompson House
- 10:00 am Big Buddha
- 11:37 am Rang Hill
- 02:13 pm Kamala Beach
- 08:00 am Old Phuket Town
- 03:24 pm Koh Panyee
- 06:00 am Red Mountain Golf Club
- 08:13 am James Bond Island
- 12:44 pm Football Crazy Golf
- 03:02 pm Siam Niramit
Wednesday 16, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Thailand’s floating markets are famous and something of a cultural symbol so a trip to a fl...
87.1 km | 1 hour 31 mins
4.746 km | 13.10 mins11:44 am Stay for 2 hrs
Wat Arun is regarded as the third point in the holy trinity in the city of Bangkok. This t...
12.6 km | 37 mins
Thursday 17, Dec
38.9 km | 45 mins10:15 am Stay for 2 hrs
Dusit Park is a truly wonderful escape from the modern crowded tourist attractions of the city of...
41.3 km | 51 mins01:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Both Wat Phra Kaew and Grand Palace are located in the same complex so you can combine your visit...
40.9 km | 41 mins
Friday 18, Dec
1.3 km | 4 mins07:04 am Stay for 2 hrs
Wat Pho, known as the Temple of Reclining Buddha is located behind the spectacular Temple of Emer...
1.7 km | 6 mins09:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
The National Museum in Bangkok is the main branch of museums in Thailand which has displays an as...
5.8 km | 20 mins11:30 am Stay for 1 hr
The Thai silk industry owes a lot to an American man who was called Jim Thompson. After offering ...
Saturday 19, Dec
17.0 km | 37 mins
19.732 km | 36.95 mins
Sunday 20, Dec
Monday 21, Dec
8.8 km | 13 mins08:13 am Stay for 3 hrs
In case you are wondering why this place is named after the legendary British Secret agent, it is...
61.357 km | 1 hours 31.33 mins
12.2 km | 18 mins03:02 pm Stay for 45 min
This award winning show is a must see for the cultural tourist to Thailand. Siam Niramit puts up ...
Explore More of Bangkok:
- Soi Dog Foundation
- Gibbon Rehabilitation Project
- Bang Tao Beach
- Old Phuket Town
- Windmill Viewpoint
- Laem Singh Beach
- Dolphins Bay Nemo Phuket
- Splash Jungle Water Park
- Central Festival Phuket
- B T S Skytrain
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Cary
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Chesham
- 9 Day Trip To Bangkok From Toamasina
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Bethnal Green
- 3 Day Trip To Bangkok From Phnom Penh
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Victoria
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Doha
- 3 Day Trip To Bangkok From Tung Hing House Lei Tung Estate; Lei Tung Estate Road
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Petaling Jaya
- 10 Day Trip To Bangkok From Tampa