- 01:00 am State Tower
- 03:14 am Benjasiri Park
- 04:40 am Chao Phor Seua
- 05:53 am The National Museum
- 03:00 am Pak Khlong Flower Market
- 04:02 am Bangkok Wat Arun
- 06:13 am Tha Tien Pier
- 08:34 am Jim Thompson House
- 04:30 am Lumpini Park
- 06:15 am Dusit Palace Park
- 09:06 am Grand Palace
- 11:15 am Vimanmek Palace
- 08:00 am Dusit Zoo
- 09:47 am Wat Phra Kaew
- 11:53 am Democracy Monument
- 02:23 pm Emporium
- 08:00 am Wat Pho Reclining Buddha
- 11:56 am Mini Siam
- 04:42 pm Sky Bar
- 08:00 am The Sanctuary Of Truth
- 12:08 pm Wat Chana
- 02:54 pm Chao Phraya River
- 05:17 pm Royal Barges Museum
- 07:00 am Rose Garden
- 09:21 am Bangkok Doll Factory And Museum
- 11:47 am Samphran Elephant Park
- 02:35 pm Memorial Bridge
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 12, Nov
Friday 13, Nov
03:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Whether you are at home or on a vacation, flowers are always admired and appreciated. If you are ...
0.69 km | 2 mins04:02 am Stay for 2 hrs
Wat Arun is regarded as the third point in the holy trinity in the city of Bangkok. This t...
0.9 km | 11 mins
5.4 km | 21 mins08:34 am Stay for 1 hr
The Thai silk industry owes a lot to an American man who was called Jim Thompson. After offering ...
Saturday 14, Nov
04:30 am Stay for 1 hr
Lumpini park being a exciting Bangkok tourist attraction offers the tourists a perfect conne...
37.7 km | 45 mins06:15 am Stay for 2 hrs
Dusit Park is a truly wonderful escape from the modern crowded tourist attractions of the city of...
41.3 km | 51 mins09:06 am Stay for 2 hrs
Both Wat Phra Kaew and Grand Palace are located in the same complex so you can combine your visit...
3.03 km | 9 mins11:15 am Stay for 2 hrs
Vimanmek Mansion is a royal Palace in the city of Bangkok. It is also termed as Vimanmek Palace. ...
Sunday 15, Nov
Monday 16, Nov
Tuesday 17, Nov
152 km | 2 hours 8 mins
32.2 km | 47 mins02:54 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is the main artery of water that flows through Bangkok. There are various places of interest...
35.2 km | 52 mins05:17 pm Stay for 1 hr
Although seeing these Barges in action in the river is a rare occasion, if you do happen to go fo...
Wednesday 18, Nov
10.6 km | 21 mins
44.9 km | 56 mins
47.9 km | 49 mins
Thursday 19, Nov
Explore More of Bangkok:
- Chao Phraya River
- Lumpini Park
- Terminal 21
- Wat Benchamabophit
- Mandarin Oriental
- Sky Bar
- Khao Yai National Park
- Tha Tien Pier
- Tarawadee Resort & Spa
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Guwahati
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Cairo
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Cairo
- 2 Day Trip To Bangkok From Bangkok
- 13 Day Trip To Bangkok
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From The Colony
- Trip To Bangkok
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Roslyn Heights
- 8 Day Trip To Bangkok From Marietta
- 1 Day Trip To Bangkok From Bangkok