- 07:00 am Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- 09:31 am Wat Phra Kaew
- 01:34 pm Ripleys Believe It Or Not Museum
- 08:30 am Grand Palace
- 10:38 am Democracy Monument
- 01:38 pm Chao Phraya River
- 03:53 pm Memorial Bridge
- 01:00 am State Tower
- 03:06 am Bangkok Doll Factory And Museum
- 06:25 am 2sky Pattaya Rocket Ball
- 08:00 am Wat Pho Reclining Buddha
- 10:08 am Wat Chana
- 01:36 pm Bang Saen
- 04:30 am Lumpini Park
- 05:37 am Patpong
- 06:43 am Mandarin Oriental
- 07:52 am The National Museum
- 09:57 am Vimanmek Palace
- 10:00 am Jim Thompson House
- 11:16 am China Town
- 03:20 pm Sky Bar
- 03:00 am Pak Khlong Flower Market
- 04:38 am Sukhumvit
- 07:58 am Khao Kheow Open Zoo
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 27, Jan
Thursday 28, Jan
08:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Both Wat Phra Kaew and Grand Palace are located in the same complex so you can combine your visit...
2.2 km | 8 mins10:38 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Democracy monument is always open to the public. It is located in the centre of Bangkok. The ...
26.415 km | 59.80 mins01:38 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is the main artery of water that flows through Bangkok. There are various places of interest...
29.9 km | 45 mins
Friday 29, Jan
3.08 km | 6 mins
145 km | 1 hour 49 mins
Saturday 30, Jan
Sunday 31, Jan
04:30 am Stay for 1 hr
Lumpini park being a exciting Bangkok tourist attraction offers the tourists a perfect conne...
2.497 km | 7.10 mins
2.53 km | 6 mins
6.8 km | 24 mins07:52 am Stay for 2 hrs
The National Museum in Bangkok is the main branch of museums in Thailand which has displays an as...
1.6 km | 5 mins09:57 am Stay for 2 hrs
Vimanmek Mansion is a royal Palace in the city of Bangkok. It is also termed as Vimanmek Palace. ...
Monday 01, Feb
Tuesday 02, Feb
03:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Whether you are at home or on a vacation, flowers are always admired and appreciated. If you are ...
13.6 km | 39 mins04:38 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is a good place that caters to all traveler types, budgets and ages. It is considered to be ...
108 km | 1 hour 20 mins07:58 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Khao Kheow Open Zoo is certainly a part of the unique Thailand experience. In this zoo, the a...
Wednesday 03, Feb
Explore More of Bangkok:
- B T S Skytrain
- Chao Phraya River
- Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall
- Check Inn 99
- China Town
- Sky Bar
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Thavibu Gallery
- Samphran Elephant Park
- 8 Day Trip To Bangkok From New Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Kowloon City
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Cary
- 3 Day Trip To Bangkok
- 3 Day Trip To Bangkok From Kolkata
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Bethnal Green
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Chipping Norton
- 3 Day Trip To Bangkok From Tung Hing House Lei Tung Estate; Lei Tung Estate Road
- 2 Day Trip To Bangkok From Bangkok
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Singapore