- 07:00 am Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- 09:31 am Wat Phra Kaew
- 01:34 pm Ripleys Believe It Or Not Museum
- 06:50 pm Bangkok Wat Arun
- 08:30 am Grand Palace
- 12:36 pm The Sanctuary Of Truth
- 04:43 pm China Town
- 10:00 am The National Museum
- 01:53 pm Mini Siam
- 06:40 pm Chao Phraya River
- 08:00 am Wat Pho Reclining Buddha
- 10:55 am Dusit Palace Park
- 01:44 pm Wat Chana
- 04:30 am Lumpini Park
- 05:55 am Chao Phor Seua
- 07:14 am Bangkok Doll Factory And Museum
- 08:59 am Vimanmek Palace
- 11:14 am Jim Thompson House
- 08:00 am Dusit Zoo
- 10:59 am Khao Kheow Open Zoo
- 03:36 pm Memorial Bridge
- 01:00 am State Tower
- 03:08 am Mandarin Oriental
- 04:11 am Democracy Monument
- 06:52 am Samphran Elephant Park
- 09:35 am Royal Barges Museum
Friday 18, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Thailand’s floating markets are famous and something of a cultural symbol so a trip to a fl...
87.1 km | 1 hour 31 mins
151 km | 2 hours 3 mins
157 km | 2 hours 16 mins06:50 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Wat Arun is regarded as the third point in the holy trinity in the city of Bangkok. This t...
Saturday 19, Dec
Sunday 20, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The National Museum in Bangkok is the main branch of museums in Thailand which has displays an as...
148 km | 1 hour 54 mins01:53 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Situated on the major highway, Sukhumvit Road is the Mini Siam. This road is known to house a lot...
130 km | 1 hour 46 mins06:40 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is the main artery of water that flows through Bangkok. There are various places of interest...
Monday 21, Dec
Tuesday 22, Dec
04:30 am Stay for 1 hr
Lumpini park being a exciting Bangkok tourist attraction offers the tourists a perfect conne...
7.6 km | 25 mins
6.8 km | 19 mins
6.4 km | 15 mins08:59 am Stay for 2 hrs
Vimanmek Mansion is a royal Palace in the city of Bangkok. It is also termed as Vimanmek Palace. ...
5.3 km | 16 mins11:14 am Stay for 1 hr
The Thai silk industry owes a lot to an American man who was called Jim Thompson. After offering ...
Wednesday 23, Dec
Thursday 24, Dec
0.7 km | 9 mins
7.0 km | 18 mins04:11 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Democracy monument is always open to the public. It is located in the centre of Bangkok. The ...
40.7 km | 40 mins
45.8 km | 44 mins09:35 am Stay for 1 hr
Although seeing these Barges in action in the river is a rare occasion, if you do happen to go fo...
Explore More of Bangkok:
- Rajawongse Clothier
- Wat Phra Kaew
- Wat Saket
- Siam Paragon
- Terminal 21
- Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall
- Check Inn 99
- Thavibu Gallery
- Sulbing (Saling) Korean Town Bangkok
- 3 Day Trip To Bangkok
- 1 Day Trip To Bangkok From Kolkata
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Christchurch
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Kolkata
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From New Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Beaumaris
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Manila
- 5 Day Trip To Bangkok From Woodstock
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Catterick
- 4 Day Trip To Bangkok From Abu Dhabi