- 07:00 am Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- 09:31 am Wat Phra Kaew
- 01:34 pm Ripleys Believe It Or Not Museum
- 06:50 pm Bangkok Wat Arun
- 08:00 am The Sanctuary Of Truth
- 12:10 pm Grand Palace
- 02:12 pm Royal Barges Museum
- 04:07 pm Chao Phraya River
- 08:00 am Wat Pho Reclining Buddha
- 10:08 am Wat Chana
- 01:58 pm Mini Siam
- 04:30 am Lumpini Park
- 05:52 am Democracy Monument
- 08:38 am Dusit Palace Park
- 11:16 am Bangkok Doll Factory And Museum
- 01:00 am State Tower
- 03:14 am Chao Phor Seua
- 04:21 am Memorial Bridge
- 06:30 am The National Museum
- 08:00 am Dusit Zoo
- 09:48 am China Town
- 02:00 pm Jim Thompson House
- 03:11 pm Mandarin Oriental
- 09:00 am Vimanmek Palace
- 12:29 pm Khao Kheow Open Zoo
- 05:36 pm Samphran Elephant Park
Sunday 22, Nov
Monday 23, Nov
153 km | 2 hours 10 mins12:10 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Both Wat Phra Kaew and Grand Palace are located in the same complex so you can combine your visit...
0.86 km | 2 mins02:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
Although seeing these Barges in action in the river is a rare occasion, if you do happen to go fo...
36.6 km | 56 mins04:07 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is the main artery of water that flows through Bangkok. There are various places of interest...
Tuesday 24, Nov
Wednesday 25, Nov
6.9 km | 23 mins05:52 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Democracy monument is always open to the public. It is located in the centre of Bangkok. The ...
41.0 km | 46 mins08:38 am Stay for 2 hrs
Dusit Park is a truly wonderful escape from the modern crowded tourist attractions of the city of...
33.5 km | 38 mins
Thursday 26, Nov
Friday 27, Nov
Saturday 28, Nov
More about Bangkok
Top 8 Bachelor Party Destinations in the WorldBachelor and Bachelorrette Party Destinations in the World:Don't you believe a perfect bachelor party at best destinations in your budget? Visit Now
Ever Heard Of Thailand's Holi?Songkran: Have you heard of Holi being celebrated in Thailand? I always thought its one of the craziest festivals played only in India. Turns out I was wrong!
10 Signs You Really Need a Vacation10 Signs You Need a Vacation from Work: Life can get rough when you've been working a lot and haven't had some time to relax. Plan a Break Now