- 09:00 am Sagrada Familia
- 12:05 pm Picasso Museum
- 02:10 pm Montjuic Communications Tower
- 08:00 am La Boqueria
- 09:07 am Caixaforum Barcelona
- 10:13 am Camp Nou
- 11:46 am Barcelona Museum Of Contemporary Art
- 01:55 pm Barcelona Cathedral
- 09:00 am Casa Mila
- 11:20 am Castell De Montjuic
- 01:01 pm Park Guell
- 03:08 pm Gaudi House Museum
- 09:00 am Kayaking Puerto Rico Adventures
- 01:00 pm Enchanted Island Eco Tours
- 02:00 pm Fajardo Ferry
- 04:23 pm Bioluminescent Bay
- 06:00 am Bio Island
- 09:01 am El Yunque Rain Forest
- 09:30 am Coqui Water Park
- 01:38 pm Cayo Icacos Island
Wednesday 25, Nov
Thursday 26, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 1 hr
La Mercat de Sant Josep de la Boqueria, which is better known as La Bouqueria, is a very old Mark...
2.83 km | 7 mins09:07 am Stay for 1 hr
CaixaForum Barcelona is an art gallery sponsored by Barcelona bank "la Caixa. It was opened in 20...
3.15 km | 6 mins10:13 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Football fans may rejoice! Camp Nou is the famous football stadium in Barcelona. It is the home g...
2.63 km | 3 mins11:46 am Stay for 2 hrs
Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA) is for those who take art seriously. Since its inaug...
2.33 km | 9 mins01:55 pm Stay for 1 hr
This ancient cathedral was built in between 13th to 15 the centuries. It was constructed by follo...
Friday 27, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Constructed by Antonio Gaudi sometime between 1906 an 1912, Casa Mila is one of the best works by...
7.8 km | 21 mins11:20 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Castell De Montjuic is a very old military fort which possibly dates back to 1640. The Montjuic H...
5.24 km | 11 mins01:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Parc Guell is yet another of the many masterpieces of Antonio Gaudi. This place is decorated with...
3.55 km | 7 mins03:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
Located within Park Guell, The Gaudi House Museum was the residence of Antoni Gaudí, the f...
Saturday 28, Nov
Sunday 29, Nov
Monday 30, Nov
Explore More of Barcelona:
- Sagrada Familia
- Camp Nou
- Casa Mila
- Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya
- Ciutat Vella
- Joan Miro Foundation
- Barcelona Zoo
- Poble Espanyol
- Montjuic Communications Tower
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Mclean
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From New York City
- 2 Day Trip To Barcelona From Barcelona
- 3 Day Trip To Barcelona From Mississauga
- 7 Day Trip To Barcelona From Beckenham
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Quezon City
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Haifa
- 6 Day Trip To Barcelona From Sheffield
- 6 Day Trip To Barcelona From Chicago
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Unicoi