- 08:00 am Park Guell
- 09:42 am Placa D Espanya
- 10:49 am Camp Nou
- 01:32 pm Sagrada Familia
- 04:41 pm Barcelona Cathedral
- 09:00 am Casa Mila
- 11:08 am Barceloneta
- 10:00 am The Prado Museum
- 12:06 pm Plaza Mayor
- 12:23 pm Plaza De Cibeles
Thursday 30, Oct
08:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Parc Guell is yet another of the many masterpieces of Antonio Gaudi. This place is decorated with...
6,0 km | 12 min.09:42 am Stay for 1 hr
Placad’Espanaya is a beautiful Square in Barcelona which forms a part of the central busy a...
3,4 km | 8 min.10:49 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Football fans may rejoice! Camp Nou is the famous football stadium in Barcelona. It is the home g...
6,0 km | 12 min.01:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
To call the Sagrada Familia beautiful would be an understatement. Antonio Gaudi, the genius desig...
3,6 km | 9 min.04:41 pm Stay for 1 hr
This ancient cathedral was built in between 13th to 15 the centuries. It was constructed by follo...
Friday 31, Oct
Saturday 01, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The best collection of Spanish art. Period. Paintings by innumerable masters adorn these hall, ye...
2.9 km | 7 mins12:06 pm Stay for 15 min
The life force Madrid flows through this square. Standing here is a bit like being stuck in a box...
0.86 km | 2 mins12:23 pm Stay for 4 hrs
The Plaza de Cibeles is a heritage architecture and historical site of the province of Madrid. Th...
Explore More of Barcelona:
- Sorolla Museum
- Mercado San Miguel
- Real Basilica De San Francisco El Grande
- Museo Naval
- Auditorio Nacional De Musica
- La Latina And El Rastro
- Matadero Madrid
- Parque El Capricho
- Plaza De La Villa
- El Oso Y El Madrono
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Olathe
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Portland
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Białystok
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Berlin
- 3 Day Trip To Barcelona From Stockport
- 8 Day Trip To Barcelona
- 3 Day Trip To Barcelona From Mansfield
- 7 Day Trip To Barcelona From Auckland
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Snow Hill
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Sharjah