- 10:00 am Barcelona Aquarium
- 01:06 pm Barcelona Cathedral
- 02:20 pm Camp Nou
- 04:07 pm Picasso Museum
- 06:16 pm The Magic Fountain At Montjuic
- 09:00 am Barceloneta
- 11:38 am Casa Mila
- 01:45 pm La Boqueria
- 02:56 pm Montjuic Communications Tower
- 09:00 am Almudena Cathedral And Crypt
- 11:34 am Jardins Do Templo De Debod
- 01:41 pm Plaza Mayor
- 03:46 pm Royal Palace Of Madrid
Tuesday 06, Oct
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Harbour Area of Barcelona, also known as Port Vell is home to a unique treasure called the Ba...
2.1 km | 7 mins01:06 pm Stay for 1 hr
This ancient cathedral was built in between 13th to 15 the centuries. It was constructed by follo...
6.8 km | 14 mins02:20 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Football fans may rejoice! Camp Nou is the famous football stadium in Barcelona. It is the home g...
7.6 km | 17 mins04:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Pablo Picasso is nothing short of a 20th century art legend. A museum honouring his work has been...
4.0 km | 9 mins06:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
It was Charles Buigas who fashioned the beautiful fountain of Montjuic in 1929 for the Internatio...
Wednesday 07, Oct
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
This gorgeous neighbourhood in CutatVella district of Barcelona is famous for its wonderful sandy...
3.6 km | 9 mins11:38 am Stay for 2 hrs
Constructed by Antonio Gaudi sometime between 1906 an 1912, Casa Mila is one of the best works by...
2.8 km | 7 mins01:45 pm Stay for 1 hr
La Mercat de Sant Josep de la Boqueria, which is better known as La Bouqueria, is a very old Mark...
4.9 km | 12 mins
Thursday 08, Oct
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Royals get married in this stunning 19th century neo-gothic church. Despite being much more moder...
1.9 km | 5 mins11:34 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Jardins do Templo de Debod is an ancient Egyptian temple which was dismantled and brought to ...
3.2 km | 7 mins01:41 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The life force Madrid flows through this square. Standing here is a bit like being stuck in a box...
1.9 km | 5 mins03:46 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
The pretty Plaza de la Armeria leads you into this rococo wonder of 2000 rooms of which only 50 a...
Explore More of Barcelona:
- Parque Del Retiro
- Museo Arqueologico Nacional
- Queen Sofia Arts Center
- Sobrino De Botin
- Parque El Capricho
- Hammam Al Andalus Madrid
- Zoo Aquarium De Madrid
- Lope De Vega Theater
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Montclair
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Olathe
- 2 Day Trip To Barcelona From Barcelona
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Westborough
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Istanbul
- 6 Day Trip To Barcelona From Lisbon
- 8 Day Trip To Barcelona
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Moscow
- 3 Day Trip To Barcelona From Coulsdon
- 6 Day Trip To Barcelona From Newark