- 09:00 am Sagrada Familia
- 12:08 pm Park Guell
- 02:19 pm Castell De Montjuic
- 09:00 am Santa Maria Del Mar
- 10:03 am Picasso Museum
- 12:14 pm Barcelona Aquarium
- 10:00 am Camp Nou
- 11:33 am Casa Batllo
- 01:35 pm La Rambla
- 04:42 pm Caixaforum Barcelona
- 08:30 am Colosseum
- 09:34 am Capitoline Museums
- 01:43 pm Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- 02:53 pm Trajans Column
- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 09:07 am Galleria Borghese
- 11:12 am Palazzo Valentini
- 12:54 pm Basilica Di San Pietro In Vincoli
- 08:30 am Roman Forum
- 12:35 pm Basilica Santa Maria Degli Angeli E Dei Martiri
- 01:11 pm Castle San Angelo
- 03:19 pm St. Clement Basilica
Wednesday 30, Aug
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
To call the Sagrada Familia beautiful would be an understatement. Antonio Gaudi, the genius desig...
2.13 km | 8 mins12:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Parc Guell is yet another of the many masterpieces of Antonio Gaudi. This place is decorated with...
5.43 km | 11 mins02:19 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Castell De Montjuic is a very old military fort which possibly dates back to 1640. The Montjuic H...
Thursday 31, Aug
Friday 01, Sep
10:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Football fans may rejoice! Camp Nou is the famous football stadium in Barcelona. It is the home g...
2.56 km | 3 mins11:33 am Stay for 2 hrs
Casa Battlo is perhaps Antonio Gaudi’s greatest work and embodies his style perfectly. This...
1.01 km | 2 mins01:35 pm Stay for 3 hrs
La Rambla is pretty tree lined road, which stretches from BarriGotic to El Raval while covering a...
2.98 km | 7 mins04:42 pm Stay for 1 hr
CaixaForum Barcelona is an art gallery sponsored by Barcelona bank "la Caixa. It was opened in 20...
Saturday 02, Sep
08:30 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
1.9 km | 5 mins09:34 am Stay for 4 hrs
Situated on the Capitoline Hills in Rome, this collection of historical and archaeological museum...
2.6 km | 9 mins01:43 pm Stay for 1 hr
This landmark is one of the Seven Hills of Rome and is one of the oldest parts of the city. The r...
2.279 km | 9.15 mins02:53 pm Stay for 45 min
Sunday 03, Sep
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Undisputed zenith of Renaissance architecture. Inarguably the most significant church in the worl...
1.84 km | 7 mins09:07 am Stay for 2 hrs
Set in the beautiful setting of Villa Borghese, this gallery preserves the stunning sculptures, r...
1.34 km | 5 mins11:12 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Built in the 16th century, this is the seat of Rome’s provincial administration; the most f...
1.03 km | 12.37 mins
Monday 04, Sep
08:30 am Stay for 4 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
1.15 km | 5 mins12:35 pm Stay for 30 min
A church designed by none other than Michelangelo, Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiti dwells ...
2.98 km | 6 mins01:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Once upon a time the tallest building in Rome, this structure has served a lot of purposes since ...
2 km | 8 mins
Explore More of Barcelona:
- La Boqueria
- Temple Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus
- Ciutadella Park
- Placa D Espanya
- Recinte Modernista De Sant Pau
- St Peters Basilica
- La Rambla
- Piazza Navona
- San Luigi Dei Francesi
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Malibu
- 9 Day Trip To Barcelona From Athens
- 7 Day Trip To Barcelona From Frederiksberg
- 3 Day Trip To Barcelona From Brussels
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Incheon
- 6 Day Trip To Barcelona From Lisbon
- 6 Day Trip To Barcelona From Zonguldak
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Amsterdam
- 6 Day Trip To Barcelona From Newark
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Rapid City