- 09:00 am Park Guell
- 11:13 am Sagrada Familia
- 12:50 pm Casa Mila
- 02:56 pm Casa Batllo
- 05:05 pm Gaudi House Museum
- 06:09 pm Barcelona Cathedral
- 07:15 pm Santa Maria Del Mar
- 07:56 pm La Rambla
- 09:00 am Camp Nou
- 10:45 am Montjuic Communications Tower
- 12:21 pm The Magic Fountain At Montjuic
- 02:53 pm Placa D Espanya
- 04:04 pm El Bosc De Les Fades
- 06:17 pm Arc De Triomf
- 07:33 pm Museu Nacional Dart De Catalunya
- 09:48 pm Icebarcelona
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 22, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Parc Guell is yet another of the many masterpieces of Antonio Gaudi. This place is decorated with...
4.2 km | 14 mins11:13 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
To call the Sagrada Familia beautiful would be an understatement. Antonio Gaudi, the genius desig...
1.7 km | 7 mins12:50 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Constructed by Antonio Gaudi sometime between 1906 an 1912, Casa Mila is one of the best works by...
0.5 km | 6 mins02:56 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Casa Battlo is perhaps Antonio Gaudi’s greatest work and embodies his style perfectly. This...
1.8 km | 9 mins05:05 pm Stay for 1 hr
Located within Park Guell, The Gaudi House Museum was the residence of Antoni Gaudí, the f...
0.4 km | 5 mins06:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
This ancient cathedral was built in between 13th to 15 the centuries. It was constructed by follo...
0.5 km | 6 mins
0.9 km | 11 mins07:56 pm Stay for 3 hrs
La Rambla is pretty tree lined road, which stretches from BarriGotic to El Raval while covering a...
Saturday 23, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Football fans may rejoice! Camp Nou is the famous football stadium in Barcelona. It is the home g...
6.2 km | 16 mins
1.8 km | 5 mins12:21 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
It was Charles Buigas who fashioned the beautiful fountain of Montjuic in 1929 for the Internatio...
0.6 km | 2 mins02:53 pm Stay for 1 hr
Placad’Espanaya is a beautiful Square in Barcelona which forms a part of the central busy a...
3.1 km | 11 mins04:04 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The cosy little bar is a must visit for its unique décor and ambience. Designed around the...
2.3 km | 12 mins06:17 pm Stay for 1 hr
There are several triumphal arches situated all over the world but the Arc de Triomf is certainly...
5.1 km | 16 mins07:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya or the MNAC is a museum of all manner of art from the...
7.7 km | 15 mins
Sunday 24, Jan
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of Barcelona:
- Gothic Quarter
- La Boqueria
- Casa Mila
- Cosmocaixa Barcelona
- Temple Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus
- Ciutadella Park
- Poble Espanyol
- Parc Del Laberint D'horta
- Torre Agbar
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Olathe
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Basildon
- 7 Day Trip To Barcelona From Dortmund
- 2 Day Trip To Barcelona From Barcelona
- 9 Day Trip To Barcelona From Krakow
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Basel
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Berlin
- Trip To Barcelona
- 8 Day Trip To Barcelona
- 3 Day Trip To Barcelona From Coulsdon