- 10:00 am Park Guell
- 12:08 pm Picasso Museum
- 02:13 pm Sagrada Familia
- 09:00 am Casa Mila
- 11:07 am Castell De Montjuic
- 12:51 pm Barcelona Aquarium
Sunday 08, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Parc Guell is yet another of the many masterpieces of Antonio Gaudi. This place is decorated with...
3.83 km | 8 mins12:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Pablo Picasso is nothing short of a 20th century art legend. A museum honouring his work has been...
2.34 km | 5 mins02:13 pm Stay for 3 hrs
To call the Sagrada Familia beautiful would be an understatement. Antonio Gaudi, the genius desig...
Monday 09, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Constructed by Antonio Gaudi sometime between 1906 an 1912, Casa Mila is one of the best works by...
3.05 km | 7 mins11:07 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Castell De Montjuic is a very old military fort which possibly dates back to 1640. The Montjuic H...
2.53 km | 14 mins12:51 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Harbour Area of Barcelona, also known as Port Vell is home to a unique treasure called the Ba...
Explore More of Barcelona:
- Palau De La Musica Catalana
- Cosmocaixa Barcelona
- Picasso Museum
- Ciutat Vella
- Barcelona Aquarium
- The Magic Fountain At Montjuic
- Montjuic Communications Tower
- Gaudi House Museum
- Torre Bellesgaurd
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Moscow
- 3 Day Trip To Barcelona
- 9 Day Trip To Barcelona From Krakow
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Basel
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Berlin
- 6 Day Trip To Barcelona From Lisbon
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Villa Crespo
- 6 Day Trip To Barcelona From Zonguldak
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Snow Hill
- 3 Day Trip To Barcelona From Rome