- 10:00 am Camp Nou
- 11:37 am Sagrada Familia
- 02:44 pm Barceloneta
- 10:00 am Palau De La Musica Catalana
- 01:03 pm Caixaforum Barcelona
- 02:10 pm La Rambla
- 08:30 am Columbus Monument
- 10:00 pm Casa Mila
- 12:03 am Gaudi House Museum
- 01:09 am Picasso Museum
- 03:18 am Temple Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus
- 10:00 am Basilica De Santa Maria Del Pi
- 11:08 am Santa Maria Del Mar
- 12:16 pm Park Guell
- 02:22 pm Casa Lleo Morera
- 04:00 pm Barcelona Cathedral
- 09:00 am Poble Espanyol
- 11:08 am Castell De Montjuic
- 12:44 pm Barcelona Museum Of Contemporary Art
- 02:50 pm El Bosc De Les Fades
Friday 13, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Football fans may rejoice! Camp Nou is the famous football stadium in Barcelona. It is the home g...
5.2 km | 7 mins11:37 am Stay for 3 hrs
To call the Sagrada Familia beautiful would be an understatement. Antonio Gaudi, the genius desig...
2.95 km | 7 mins02:44 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
This gorgeous neighbourhood in CutatVella district of Barcelona is famous for its wonderful sandy...
Saturday 14, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
This UNESCO heritage site is famous for being one of the most breath-taking concert halls that ar...
2.63 km | 3 mins01:03 pm Stay for 1 hr
CaixaForum Barcelona is an art gallery sponsored by Barcelona bank "la Caixa. It was opened in 20...
2.83 km | 7 mins02:10 pm Stay for 3 hrs
La Rambla is pretty tree lined road, which stretches from BarriGotic to El Raval while covering a...
Sunday 15, Nov
08:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Columbus Monument or the Mirador de Colom is dedicated to the famous Spanish explorer Christo...
7197.52 km | 12 hours 45 mins10:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Constructed by Antonio Gaudi sometime between 1906 an 1912, Casa Mila is one of the best works by...
1.36 km | 3 mins12:03 am Stay for 1 hr
Located within Park Guell, The Gaudi House Museum was the residence of Antoni Gaudí, the f...
1.69 km | 6 mins01:09 am Stay for 2 hrs
Pablo Picasso is nothing short of a 20th century art legend. A museum honouring his work has been...
6.04 km | 9 mins
Monday 16, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Basilica de Santa Maria del Pi was built in the 14th century although there are unverified cl...
2.23 km | 8 mins
4.14 km | 8 mins12:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Parc Guell is yet another of the many masterpieces of Antonio Gaudi. This place is decorated with...
3.15 km | 6 mins02:22 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Casa Lleo Morera was designed by the famous architect, Lluis Domenech i Montaner. It is part ...
2.03 km | 8 mins04:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
This ancient cathedral was built in between 13th to 15 the centuries. It was constructed by follo...
Tuesday 17, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Barcelona International Exhibition of 1929 has given the city some incredibly beautiful and p...
2.46 km | 8 mins11:08 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Castell De Montjuic is a very old military fort which possibly dates back to 1640. The Montjuic H...
1.71 km | 6 mins12:44 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA) is for those who take art seriously. Since its inaug...
1.38 km | 6 mins02:50 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The cosy little bar is a must visit for its unique décor and ambience. Designed around the...
Explore More of Barcelona:
- Park Guell
- Ciutat Vella
- Temple Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus
- El Born Barcelona
- Recinte Modernista De Sant Pau
- Placa De Catalunya
- Columbus Monument
- Placa Reial
- The Magic Fountain At Montjuic
- Torre Bellesgaurd
- 13 Day Trip To Barcelona From Meridian
- 10 Day Trip To Barcelona From Paris
- 7 Day Trip To Barcelona From Dortmund
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Portland
- 2 Day Trip To Barcelona From Barcelona
- 9 Day Trip To Barcelona From Athens
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Fountain Hills
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Białystok
- 4 Day Trip To Barcelona From Incheon
- 5 Day Trip To Barcelona From Villa Crespo