- 09:00 am Roman Baths Museum
- 11:47 am Bath Abbey
- 01:33 pm Sally Lunns Historic Museum And Eating House
- 04:21 pm The Jane Austen Centre
- 05:29 pm Pulteney Bridge
- 07:20 pm Prior Park
Saturday 20, Aug Bath
09:00 am Stay for 2:45 hrs
Rainwater from the nearby Mendip Hills heated up deep in the earth rises to this outlet at a rate...
0.6 km | 2 mins11:47 am Stay for 1:45 hrs
A site of religious meditation since the 7th century, the abbey saw it’s grandest times dur...
0.2 km | 2 mins
0.7 km | 3 mins04:21 pm Stay for 1 hr
Bath is the Mecca for Jane Austen fanatics. The museum here outlines the life that this deeply in...
1.9 km | 7 mins05:29 pm Stay for 1:45 hrs
Two rows of everyday shops across each other wouldn’t seem like something worth commenting ...
2.6 km | 6 mins07:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The park and house are on a hill, so they give lovely views of the town. The house was supposedly...
- Roman Baths Museum
- Pulteney Bridge
- Theatre Royal Bath
- Yak Yeti Yak
- The Royal Crescent Hotel
- Petite Maisonette
- Hamilton House
- Royal Crescent
- Newton Park
- Newbridge Park & Ride (ne-bound)
- 3 Day Trip To Bath From Fulham
- 3 Day Trip To Bath From Greenwich
- 3 Day Trip To Bath From Tottenham
- 4 Day Trip To Bath From Fulham
- 5 Day Trip To Bath From Washington, D. C.
- 3 Day Trip To Bath From London
- 3 Day Trip To Bath From Ealing
- 5 Day Trip To Bath From Sacramento
- 4 Day Trip To Bath From Philadelphia
- 3 Day Trip To Bath From Surbiton