- 09:15 am The Gainsborough Bath Spa - Ytl Classic Hotel
- 10:00 am Roman Baths Museum
- 01:26 pm At-Bristol Science Centre
- 03:35 pm Brunels S S Great Britain
- 04:40 pm M Shed, Princes Wharf
- 06:20 pm Jane Austen Centre
- 08:23 pm Sally Lunns Historic Museum And Eating House
- 09:00 am The Gainsborough Bath Spa - Ytl Classic Hotel
- 10:27 am The Clifton Suspension Bridge
- 12:10 pm The Circus And The Royal Crescent
- 02:37 pm Bristol Zoo Gardens
- 06:21 pm Thermae Bath Spa
Saturday 10, Sep Bath
09:15 am Stay for 45 minBeau streetUSD 372.00
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 2:45 hrs
Rainwater from the nearby Mendip Hills heated up deep in the earth rises to this outlet at a rate...
21.2 km | 42 mins
1.988 km | 9.18 mins
1.5 km | 5 mins
21.1 km | 39 mins06:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Bath is the Mecca for Jane Austen fanatics. The museum here outlines the life that this deeply in...
0.7 km | 4 mins
Sunday 11, Sep Bath
More about Bath
Top 9 Indian Restaurants in LondonTop Indian restaurants in London: Find the list of best Indian restaurants in London as recommended by TripHobo. Check out hotel reviews, timings and more.
Top 10 Ice Skating Places in London for WinterThese are Ice skating places in London that offer fun and thrill. The best time to visit them is during the winter Christmas time.
The Best Hidden Bars in London to Get Drunk In!Check out these 17 hidden bars in London, to break free from the regular bar scene in the city!
Explore More of BathTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for