Bau Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Bau for 5 days from Bau itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Bau in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Bau.
- Mount Santubong
- Kuching Mosque Or Old State Mosque
- The Sarawak Club
- Chinese Museum
- Sony Centre, Plaza Merdeka
- Hilton Kuching Hotel
- Kuching Esplanade And Waterfront
- Sarawak State Museum
- Tua Pek Kong Temple
- The Spring, Kuching
- Cat Museum
- Sarawak Orchid Garden
- Green Heights
- Kota Sentosa
- Semenggoh National Park
- Kuching International Airport
- Citadines Uplands Kuching
- Bako National Park
- Sarawak Cultural Village
- Fairy Caves
- Borneo Highland Resort
- Wind Caves
- The Waterfront Hotel
- Hotel Place 2 Stay
- Retreat Resort
- Sinar Serapi Eco Theme Park Resort
5 Days in Bau - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Bau is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Bau when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Bau tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Bau ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Bau. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Bau. You can visit popular places in Bau, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Bau?
The budget cost of 5 days in Bau is USD 180. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Bau 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Bau are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Bau in 5 days?
Pasar Serikin, Siniawan Night Market, Siniawan Weekend Streetfood, Catholic Memorial Pilgrimage Center, Mt. Singai must be a part of your Bau itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Bau travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Bau like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Bau.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Bau in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Bau on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Bau
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Bau. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Bau for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Bau, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Bau itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Bau itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Bau that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Bau itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Bau memorable. Plan a trip to Bau.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Bau
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Bau attractions and things to do in 5 days in Bau. Browse from our popular Bau itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Bau for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Kuching Itineraries
- Tundong Itineraries
- Sarikei Itineraries
- Pontianak Itineraries
- Pontianak Kota Itineraries
- Kota Samarahan Itineraries
- Singkawang Itineraries
- Sanggau Itineraries
- Sambas Itineraries
- Bengkayang Itineraries
- Samarahan Itineraries
- Lundu Itineraries
- South Singkawang Itineraries
- Jawai Itineraries
- South Pontianak Itineraries