- 08:00 am Forbidden City
- 11:07 am Tiananmen Square
- 12:43 pm The Summer Palace
- 04:05 pm Fragrant Hills Park
- 06:39 pm Houhai
Saturday 19, Nov Beijing
08:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
If you are visiting in Beijing, then mark this as one of your top places. The Forbidden City, off...
1.4 km | 8 mins11:07 am Stay for 1 hr
Tiananmen Square is the third largest city square in the world, which is also called &l...
20.4 km | 36 mins12:43 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Beijing. The Summer P...
9.4 km | 22 mins04:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Fragrant Hills Park is located in the east part of the western hills. The place has many natural ...
24.5 km | 34 mins06:39 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Houhai literally means “Rear Sea” and is a charming lake in the Xicheng District of c...
Explore More of Beijing:
- National Aquatics Center
- Capital Museum
- Beijing Bell And Drum Towers
- China Central Radio And Television Tower
- Old Summer Palace
- Niujie Mosque
- Fayuan Temple
- Dongyue Temple
- Beijing Temple Of Confucius
- 3 Day Trip To Beijing From Wuxi
- 2 Day Trip To Beijing From Beijing
- 6 Day Trip To Beijing From Granger
- 4 Day Trip To Beijing From Los Angeles
- 3 Day Trip To Beijing From Gothenburg
- 3 Day Trip To Beijing From Uppsala
- 4 Day Trip To Beijing From Ramsey
- 5 Day Trip To Beijing From Abbotsford
- 4 Day Trip To Beijing From Roslindale
- 5 Day Trip To Beijing From Highgate