- 08:07 am Forbidden City
- 12:38 pm 798 Art Zone
- 02:57 pm National Aquatics Center
- 06:15 pm Jingshan Park
- 06:08 am Tiananmen Square
- 07:22 am Prince Gongs Mansion
- 09:40 am National Stadium
- 11:59 am Beijing Zoo
- 04:14 pm Hutong Pedicab Tour
- 06:38 am The Summer Palace
- 10:04 am Lama Temple
- 12:57 pm Ming Tombs
- 04:02 pm Beihai Park
- 09:00 am Capital Museum
- 11:16 am Wangfujing
- 02:40 pm Houhai
- 06:02 pm Silk Street
Saturday 22, Oct Beijing
08:07 am Stay for 4 hrs
If you are visiting in Beijing, then mark this as one of your top places. The Forbidden City, off...
16.6 km | 31 mins12:38 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Political, cultural, and economic combustion have created an edgy, fascinating contemporary art s...
12.0 km | 19 mins02:57 pm Stay for 3 hrs
National Aquatics Center, the landmark building of Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, and now the Nation...
7.6 km | 18 mins06:15 pm Stay for 1 hr
Jingshan is an artificial hill in Beijing, China. This is one of the popular and very well known ...
Sunday 23, Oct Beijing
06:08 am Stay for 1 hr
Tiananmen Square is the third largest city square in the world, which is also called &l...
6.0 km | 15 mins07:22 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Prince Gong Mansion, also known as the Prince Kung's Mansion, is a museum located i...
7.8 km | 18 mins09:40 am Stay for 2 hrs
The National Stadium, also known as the Bird's Nest, is a stadium in Bei...
11.4 km | 19 mins11:59 am Stay for 4 hrs
It is one of the oldest zoos in China and has one of the largest and rare animal collections in t...
6.7 km | 15 mins04:14 pm Stay for 4 hrs
If you are visiting Beijing, then mark this as one of your top places. It is a famous scenic...
Monday 24, Oct Beijing
06:38 am Stay for 3 hrs
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Beijing. The Summer P...
18.4 km | 26 mins10:04 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Yonghe Temple, also known as the "Palace of Peace and Harmony Lama Temple", the "Yonghe ...
47.4 km | 54 mins12:57 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Ming Tombs is a typical example of Chinese emperors' mausoleums and the best testimony of Chi...
48.5 km | 1 hour 4 mins04:02 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Beihai Park is an extremely popular attraction among the local people of Beijing and tourists als...
Tuesday 25, Oct Beijing
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Beijing. Originally an art...
7.4 km | 16 mins11:16 am Stay for 3 hrs
Wangfujing is a dream shopping destination and by far one of the best and busiest shopping street...
7.0 km | 25 mins02:40 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Houhai literally means “Rear Sea” and is a charming lake in the Xicheng District of c...
11.8 km | 22 mins
Explore More of Beijing:
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- 2 Day Trip To Ipoh From Kuala Lumpur
- 2 Day Trip To Tagaytay From Makati City
- 4 Day Trip To Mino From Singapore
- 2 Day Trip To Alvaton From Alvaton
- 3 Day Trip To Yongin-si From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Ipoh From Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Day Trip To Springvale From Melbourne
- 6 Day Trip To Sorrento From Costa Mesa
- 2 Day Trip To Gudivada From Hyderabad
- 2 Day Trip To Baguio From Quezon City
- 1 Day Trip To Narbonne From Narbonne
- 4 Day Trip To Chamarel From Bucharest
- 3 Day Trip To Sanchong District From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Kuching From Kuala Lumpur
- 2 Day Trip To Innsbruck From Innsbruck
- 4 Day Trip To Singapore From Delhi
- 7 Day Trip To Belgrade From Beldon
- 3 Day Trip To Gerik From Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Day Trip To Shamli From Mumbai
- 4 Day Trip To Salzburg From Athens
- 3 Day Trip To Chadayamangalam From Dubai
- 6 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Bengaluru
- 4 Day Trip To Bengaluru From Chennai
- 4 Day Trip To Ahmedabad From Aurangabad
- 5 Day Trip To Killarney From London
- 5 Day Trip To Avezzano From Woonona
- 5 Day Trip To London From Cape Town
- 6 Day Trip To Porto From Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 Day Trip To Newcastle Upon Tyne From Nottingham
- 2 Day Trip To Badian From Badian