- 10:07 am Forbidden City
- 02:19 pm Hutong Pedicab Tour
- 06:34 pm National Aquatics Center
- 08:08 am Tiananmen Square
- 09:25 am Beijing Zoo
- 01:52 pm 798 Art Zone
- 04:15 pm Jingshan Park
- 05:41 pm China Central Radio And Television Tower
- 09:04 pm Beihai Park
- 09:38 am The Summer Palace
- 01:25 pm Ming Tombs
- 04:34 pm Wangfujing
- 09:51 am China Wall
- 01:30 pm Old Summer Palace
- 04:54 pm National Stadium
- 09:00 am Lama Temple
- 11:23 am Capital Museum
- 02:42 pm Prince Gongs Mansion
- 04:53 pm Houhai
Saturday 29, Oct Beijing
10:07 am Stay for 4 hrs
If you are visiting in Beijing, then mark this as one of your top places. The Forbidden City, off...
3.9 km | 12 mins02:19 pm Stay for 4 hrs
If you are visiting Beijing, then mark this as one of your top places. It is a famous scenic...
6.8 km | 15 mins06:34 pm Stay for 3 hrs
National Aquatics Center, the landmark building of Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, and now the Nation...
Sunday 30, Oct Beijing
08:08 am Stay for 1 hr
Tiananmen Square is the third largest city square in the world, which is also called &l...
9.2 km | 17 mins09:25 am Stay for 4 hrs
It is one of the oldest zoos in China and has one of the largest and rare animal collections in t...
19.2 km | 27 mins01:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Political, cultural, and economic combustion have created an edgy, fascinating contemporary art s...
14.5 km | 23 mins04:15 pm Stay for 1 hr
Jingshan is an artificial hill in Beijing, China. This is one of the popular and very well known ...
9.2 km | 26 mins
10.7 km | 23 mins09:04 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Beihai Park is an extremely popular attraction among the local people of Beijing and tourists als...
Monday 31, Oct Beijing
09:38 am Stay for 3 hrs
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Beijing. The Summer P...
42.6 km | 47 mins01:25 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Ming Tombs is a typical example of Chinese emperors' mausoleums and the best testimony of Chi...
50.9 km | 1 hour 9 mins04:34 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Wangfujing is a dream shopping destination and by far one of the best and busiest shopping street...
Tuesday 01, Nov Beijing
Wednesday 02, Nov Beijing
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Yonghe Temple, also known as the "Palace of Peace and Harmony Lama Temple", the "Yonghe ...
13.3 km | 24 mins11:23 am Stay for 3 hrs
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Beijing. Originally an art...
6.7 km | 18 mins02:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Prince Gong Mansion, also known as the Prince Kung's Mansion, is a museum located i...
2.3 km | 11 mins04:53 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Houhai literally means “Rear Sea” and is a charming lake in the Xicheng District of c...
Explore More of Beijing:
- National Aquatics Center
- 798 Art Zone
- China National Museum
- Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong
- Zhengyang Gate
- Beijing Ancient Observatory
- Niujie Mosque
- Altar Of The Moon
- 4 Day Trip To Beijing From Montreal
- 4 Day Trip To Beijing From Neptune City
- 5 Day Trip To Beijing From Hamilton
- 4 Day Trip To Beijing From Tecumseh
- 2 Day Trip To Beijing From Beijing
- 9 Day Trip To Beijing From Auckland
- 5 Day Trip To Beijing From Underwood
- 8 Day Trip To Beijing From Singapore
- 6 Day Trip To Beijing From Granger
- 3 Day Trip To Beijing From Gothenburg