Bel Air Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Bel Air with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Duclaw Brewing Company
- Lutheran Church Of The Good Shepherd
- Maryland Golf & Country Club
- Bynum Run Park
- Rockfield Manor
- Shamrock Park
- Looney's Pub
- Bel Air Downtown Alliance
- Harford Mall
- Bel Air Billiards Sports Pub
- Liriodendron Mansion
- Christ Our King Presbyterian Church
- Digiplex Churchville 7
- Thomas Run Church Foundation Bel Air
- Digiplex Churchville
- New Life Church
- Harford Artists Gallery
- Bel Air Church Of The Nazarene
- Lyn Stacie Getz Creative Playground
- Mountain Christian Church - Bel Air Campus
- Children Of Zion
- First Baptist Church
- Church Of The Bel
- Harford County Farm Fair
- Church Of Reconciliation
- Hays House Museum
Recent Itineraries for Bel Air in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Bel Air? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Bel Air travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Bel Air Itinerary 5 Days
Bel Air abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Bel Air - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Bel Air is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Bel Air when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Bel Air tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Bel Air ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Bel Air. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Bel Air. You can visit popular places in Bel Air, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Bel Air?
The budget cost of 5 days in Bel Air is USD 595. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Bel Air 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Bel Air are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Bel Air in 5 days?
Bel Air Church Of The Nazarene, Rockfield Manor, Duclaw Brewing Company, Lutheran Church Of The Good Shepherd must be a part of your Bel Air itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss New Life Church, New Covenant Church Of God, Hays House Museum. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Bel Air, you can add Bynum Run Park and Shamrock Park to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Bel Air travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Bel Air like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Bel Air.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Bel Air in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Bel Air on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Bel Air
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Bel Air. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Bel Air for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Bel Air, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Bel Air