Bel Air Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Bel Air from Bel Air itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Bel Air.
- Duclaw Brewing Company
- Lutheran Church Of The Good Shepherd
- Maryland Golf & Country Club
- Bynum Run Park
- Rockfield Manor
- Shamrock Park
- Looney's Pub
- Bel Air Downtown Alliance
- Harford Mall
- Bel Air Billiards Sports Pub
- Liriodendron Mansion
- Christ Our King Presbyterian Church
- Digiplex Churchville 7
- Thomas Run Church Foundation Bel Air
- Digiplex Churchville
- New Life Church
- Harford Artists Gallery
- Bel Air Church Of The Nazarene
- Lyn Stacie Getz Creative Playground
- Mountain Christian Church - Bel Air Campus
- Children Of Zion
- First Baptist Church
- Church Of The Bel
- Harford County Farm Fair
- Church Of Reconciliation
- Hays House Museum
5 Days in Bel Air - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Bel Air is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Bel Air when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Bel Air tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Bel Air ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Bel Air. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Bel Air. You can visit popular places in Bel Air, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Bel Air?
The budget cost of 5 days in Bel Air is USD 525. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Bel Air 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Bel Air are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Bel Air in 5 days?
Thomas Run Church Foundation Bel Air, Bynum Run Park, Bel Air Church Of The Nazarene, Rockfield Manor must be a part of your Bel Air itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Digiplex Churchville 7, Hays House Museum, Lutheran Church Of The Good Shepherd. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Bel Air, you can add New Life Church and Bel Air Downtown Alliance to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Bel Air travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Bel Air like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Bel Air.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Bel Air in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Bel Air on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Bel Air
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Bel Air. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Bel Air for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Bel Air, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Bel Air itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Bel Air itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Bel Air itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Bel Air. Plan a trip to Bel Air.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Bel Air
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Bel Air by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Bel Air quickly.
- Timonium Itineraries
- Germantown Itineraries
- Aberdeen Itineraries
- Havre De Grace Itineraries
- Cockeysville Itineraries
- Towson Itineraries
- Holtwood Itineraries
- Baldwin Itineraries
- Essex Itineraries
- Maryland Line Itineraries
- White Marsh Itineraries
- Forest Hill Itineraries
- Middle River Itineraries
- Port Deposit Itineraries
- Kingsville Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!