Belper Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Belper with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Cathedral Quarter Hotel
- Derby Gaol
- Derby Tourist Information Centre
- National Sikh Heritage Centre & Holocaust Museum
- Pastures Golf Club
- Burrows Gardens (brailsford)
- River Cruise Tours
- Cromford Canal
- Ecclesbourne Valley Railway
- Carsington Water
- National Stone Centre
- Mr Vacuum Cleaner
- Elvaston Castle
- Victoria Park Leisure Centre
- Rutland Sports Park
- Shipley Country Park
- The Herb Garden (chesterfield)
- Scala Cinema
- Derby Theatre
- Kedleston Hall
- Straws Bridge
- Wild Park Derbyshire
- Hall Leys Park
- Gullivers Kingdom
- Heights Of Abraham
- Peak District Mining Museum
- The Northern Light Cinema
5 Days in Belper - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Belper is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Belper when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Belper tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Belper ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Belper. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Belper. You can visit popular places in Belper, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Belper?
The budget cost of 5 days in Belper is USD 645. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Belper 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Belper are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Belper in 5 days?
St Peters Church, Nealies Function Rooms, The Old Baptist Chapel, Saint Peter's Church Belper must be a part of your Belper itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss St Swithun's Church, Saint Mark's Church, Belper, Christ Church, Belper. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Belper, you can add Belper Central Methodist Church and Belper River Gardens to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Belper travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Belper like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Belper.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Belper in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Belper on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Belper
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Belper. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Belper for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Belper, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Belper
Recommended Belper Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!